Japanese Nail File
- PROFESSIONAL NAIL CARE: The nail file set is a must-have nail care tool at home and salons for perfect manicure and pedicure. Great for all your filing needs! The Onsen nail file works quickly to get the desired shape of your nails. Get shiny, healthy and naturally strong fingernails and toenails with professional nail care routine at home.
- EASY STEPS TO USE: Soak. Cut. File. Rinse. Ready to go! Soak in warm water, dry off well. Cut each nail to an equal length. File in one direction only, avoid the corner edges as it causes to weaken the natural nails. Rinse off with warm water. Your nails are ready to be polished or left natural.
- MATERIAL: Nail files are white, double-sided, disposable, grit size 120/180; 120 grit is for artificial nails and 180 grit is for natural nails. Keep your nails beautiful all the time while traveling as the nail files are compact to fit in your pocket. Let your nails shine anywhere anytime.
How to Use
Start at the outer edge of one nail. Hold the file at a 45-90 degree angle against the nail edge and sweep the file towards the center of the nail. Repeat this until your nail tip is the desired shape.
- Silver Side: 120 grit for artificial nails
- Colored Side: 180 grit for natural nails
- File in one direction. Rubbing the nail file in a back and forth motion can cause the nail to split.
- Avoid corner edges of nail. The corner edges of the nail are the oldest and most delicate part of the nail. Too much friction can cause this part of the nail to weaken and be damaged. Be gentle with the nail corners.
- Soaking your fingertips or toenails in warm water for 3-5 minutes before using the nail file will soften the nails and produce better results. Make sure you dry the nail before you use the file.
- Follow the nail file with the Onsen nail block and cuticle conditioner for a finished, natural look and healthier nails.
Japanese Nail Buffer
Bring Your Nails Back to Life
Skip the salon! Do you want naturally beautiful, healthy long nails? Onsen’s Natural Shine Healing Nail Block is the quickest way to repair and restore damaged nails.
It smooths out ridges and splits, removes stains and provides a protective moisture barrier to help your nails heal and grow. It also improves blood circulation to the nail and leaves a beautiful, glossy shine that lasts up to 10 days!
It only takes a few minutes to use and the results are immediate! It is especially helpful after acrylic nails, but also works great to keep healthy nails strong.
- This compact, mess-free nail block is a portable mini-manicure tool that will keep your nails strong and looking great! In just a few simple steps, you can enjoy all these benefits and more!
- Ultimate shine finish that lasts up to 10 days!
- Repairs damage after acrylics
- Smooths ridges and splits
- Removes stains
- Protects and moisturizes nail
- Improves blood circulation to nails
- Increases nail growth
- Promotes longer, thicker nails
- Natural and safe
- Small, compact size is easily carried in bag or stored in drawer
- Replaceable Pads for extended life
- No harsh chemicals
- You will not need to use the block as often on your toenails. They naturally grow slower and are also less exposed to harmful substances.
- You may gently clean the buffer strips with a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol. Keeping your buffer in its wrapper, or in a protective bag will keep it clean and extend the life of the pads.
Why do our nails break?
Water, air pollutants, soap, detergents, nail polish and harsh chemicals are common destructive elements our nails are exposed to on a daily basis. All these external elements break down the nail’s natural structure, causing it to become weak and susceptible to cracks, splits, breaking, stains and uneven ridges. It may even cause the nail to grow slower.
The Onsen Healing Nail Block was designed as a quick and easy solution to give your nails the boost they need to stay strong and maintain their natural beauty.
Before you use the nail block, we recommend using a nail file to shape the tips of your nails. It gives you a more complete look.
To use: Start at the outer edge of one nail. Hold the file at a 45-90 degree angle against the nail edge and sweep the file towards the center of the nail. Avoid rubbing the file back and forth. This repeated action could cause your nail to split. Repeat this until your nail tip is the desired shape.
NAIL BLOCK - Three Simple Steps
The healing nail block can be used to repair and restore your damaged nails, and to maintain healthy, shiny nails.
To use: With clean, dry hands, hold the block by its ends between your thumb and finger. (Avoid touching the white pads if possible. The oils in your skin can stain them and lessen the life of the pads.) Use slight pressure to slide the surface of the pad along your nail for about 5-10 seconds. Repeat for each nail.
Step 1- Silver Side
Smooths nail surface, evens out ridges and removes stains from nail.
Step 2 - Colored Side
The soft colored pad will give your nails a flawless polish and stimulate nail growth.
Step 3 - White Side
The soft white pad buffs the nail surface and adds a protective coating to give it a finished, glossy shine.
- Recommended Follow nail block use with Onsen's Cuticle Conditioner. Our cuticle conditioner nourishes the skin around the nail and encourages healthy nail growth. It also helps to prevent painful hang nails from forming.
Make your nail block last longer with easy maintenance!
- Protect your nail block. Place the buffer back in its wrap, or in a protective bag, after each use to shield it from dirt and humidity.
- Clean buffer strips with cotton pad and rubbing alcohol
- Replace worn out pads on your Onsen nail block with easy to use, stick and peel replacement strips (sold separately). Simply peel off the old pads and replace them with a fresh set as needed.
- Step 1- Silver Side
PERFECT NAILS KIT
Concerned about the way your nails look and feel? Tired of using unnatural chemicals? ONSEN presents a special, easy way to care for your nails, including our super magic nail buffer, nail file, a one of a kind cuticle conditioner and our own best time seller Hand & Body Lotion. ONSEN's Nail Care Collection was designed for professional nail care; smooth and perfect polish for natural healthy-looking, shiny nails. Get ready to be amazed.
- The body lotion and cuticle conditioning cream are 100% natural and based on Onsen Hot Spring Minerals which ensures maximum, long-term results. The kit is a “must-have” kit to carry with you anywhere to keep your hands and feet looking beautiful.
Start your nail care process with the nail file to shape the tip of your nails and get the complete look. Start at the out edge of one nail, at a 45 to 90-degree angle against the edge, along the nail towards the center. Repeat this until your nail is in the desired shape.For the buffer follow these 3 easy steps for the ultimate nail care:Step 1 Use the silver coarse side of the cube every 4 weeks for about 5 seconds; this will smooth your natural nail surface, clean ridges, and stains off your nail.Step 2 Use the blue soft side of the cube every 2 weeks for about 5 seconds, for a flawless polish.Step 3 Use the white silky side of the cube every 2 weeks to buff to a perfect gloss manicure!The last step in achieving the perfect nail care manicure is by using the conditioner on the cuticle and surrounding skin, and massage for full absorption. Recommended treatment once a week.BODY LOTION: A little goes a long way but indulge your body after shower/bath or as necessary throughout the day.
- Japanese Nail Buffer + Cuticle Conditioner Serum + Japanese Nail File + Healing MInerals Body Lotion + FREE Complete set of replaceable pads for the buffer
Replacement Buffer Pads
- KEEP YOUR MINI MANI – Don’t throw away your Onsen Secret Japanese Nail Buffer. Your nails are always at risk of damage thanks to everything from water to chemicals in the air, soap, detergents, and nail polish, so when it’s time to replace your nail buffer, simply peel off the worn-out strips and replace them with these Peel-&-Stick nail file replacements.
- 4 STRIPS – This set comes with one gray, one green and two white strips. Always be ready for healthy nails, even when you’re on the go. Give your old nail buffer block a new life with these nail file replacement strips. Keep your nails clean and pristine with Onsen.
- 3 EASY STEPS – Keep the same three easy steps after you peel and stick your new replacement nail buffers. File. Smooth. Shine. It’s that simple! These three easy, fast, non-damaging steps are guaranteed to leave your nails dazzlingly beautiful once again.
- Replace the strips on your Onsen Nail Buffer, with these easy to use replacement strips. 1 Replacement Strip Pack Included.
- Simply peel off the worn outstrips and replace them with these Peel & Stick replacements. One set contains 4 strips (1 gray, 1 blue, and 2 white).
Follow the instruction on how to use the Nail Buffer. Use as necessary and on the go.
- Paper, cloth.