Elasticity Infusion Cream
25ml / 0.85 fl.Oz. For all skin types.
Rejuvenating overnight. With a capacity for continuous 8-hour time release, Hydrol-Collagen Cream gradually dissolves into the cells while activating the skin cell proliferation mechanism for hours to come. This light-but-rich skin cell renewal cream is guaranteed to give you firmer, plumper and smoother skin by morning.
No Parabens - Glycols - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
- The final phase of the Hydrol-Collagen Series, this cream is enriched with antioxidants that counteract free radicals, preventing the development and aggravation of wrinkles, lines, scars and other visible damage to the skin.
- Apply to face and neck every night after cleansing. For best results use for 30 consecutive days as part of the Onsen Hydrol-Collagen Series regimen including Hydrol-Collagen Serum by day and Hydrol-Collagen Mask twice a week.
- Micro Water Complex™ (proprietary complex of Calcium Carbonate (Ore) , Tourmaline, Coral Calcium (Fossil), Japanese Binchotan Charcoal (Kishu), Maifan (Bakuhanseki), Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch (Aomori Hiba-Tree) Extract , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 (Syn®Coll), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Porphyra Umbilicalis (Nori-Red Algae) Extract, Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex (Neodermyl®), Camellia Sinensis Leaf ( Organic Japanese Green Tea) Extract, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate (NovHyal®), Allantoin, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,
Freeze-Lift & Recover
Flawless Skin Recovery For serious skin lovers. While you may find many products today that...
Professional Starter Kit
Multi-layered skin program
This 7 Step System provides alternating skin solutions to keep your skin adaptive and responsive, fully engaged.
Follow these recommended steps and frequency
Aloe Gel Cleanser Only at night - Every day
Tenseless Serum - Morning - Every day
Daily Hydration - Morning - Everyday
Hydrol-Collagen Cream + Tenseless Cream - Night - Every day. Alternate between the two.
Smoothing Eye Serum - Morning -Every day
Soothing Eye Cream - Night - Every day
Use products over the face, neck, and chest. For extra support and for areas with dry weather, you may use the serum application first (for face and eyes) and then follow with the cream after you have let the serum sip through the skin.
No Parabens - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the
Aloe Gel Cleanser 72ml / 2.5 Ox.
Daily Hydration 45ml / 1.5 fl.Oz.
Hydrol-Collagen Cream Elasticity Infusion Cream 25ml / 0.8 fl.Oz.
Smoothing Eye Serum Advanced Texture Resurgence 25ml / 0.8 fl.Oz. For all skin types.
Soothing Eye Cream Resveratrol Contour Relief 25ml / 0.8 fl.Oz. F
Tenseless Serum Advanced Wrinkle Reform Serum 25ml / 0.8 fl.Oz.
Tenseless Cream AGE SUSPENSION CONTOUR CREAM 25ml / 0.8 fl.Oz.
Improves skin surface. Decrease of deep wrinkles. Protects elastin and collagen capital. Better skin elasticity and tonicity by stimulating collagen synthesis. Revitalizes skin by stimulating dermis cellular activity Optimizes cellular energetic metabolism
Patented Peptides complex. Hyaluronic Acid. Vitamin C. Organic Japanese Green Tea: Vitamin E. Organic Aloe Vera. Vitamin A. Neodermyl®. Resveratrol. Sweet Almond Oil.
Aloe Gel Cleanser
Comforting Wash for Face
72ml / 2.54fl.Oz. For oily to combination skin types.
This calming cleanser relaxes the skin while thoroughly cleansing and removing makeup and contaminants. Enriched with natural disinfectants and antioxidants as well as with amino acids and collagen to firm and elasticize skin cells. May be used as a mask to begin the treatment.
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
During the night our skin develops healthy oils and nutrients that should be kept on our skin throughout the day unless we are exposed to extensive solution or dirt. Therefore we recommend that facial skin should be cleansed at least once in the evening before going to sleep. While in the morning we will wash our face with water and possibly use a toner before applying additional products. Never apply any cream or product on uncleansed skin. This may cause more damage than benefit by blocking the pores with dirt, oil, and contaminants which may create bacteria or inflammation. Therefore, thorough cleansing with the right product is vital and even crucial to skin’s health.
A protective oily layer is naturally secreted on the skin surface to prevent penetration of damaging and contaminating particles. By cleansing, we first remove and neutralize those particles, and then gently remove that oily layer as well, to allow passage of healthy actives into the depth of the skin so the treatment is most effective.
It is highly important that you use a cleanser most adaptive to your skin type. For instance, ordinary body soap is very acidic and may be too aggressive for delicate facial skin, as it is designed to cleanse the thicker skin of the body. Using it to cleanse facial skin may cause dryness, irritation and even create a negative reaction with any products applied to the skin following cleansing.
There are two different Onsen cleansers for optimal treatment of different skin types:
1.Milk Lotion Cleanser for dry to normal skin - Skin with a very thin protective oily layer tends to get extra dry and irritated. Onsen Milk Lotion Cleanser gently cleanses while providing moisture and repairing tissue.
2.Aloe Gel Cleanser for oily to combination skin - Skin with a thicker natural oily protective layer tends to develop infections and inflammations. Onsen Aloe Gel Cleanser removes oils and contaminants while preventing and treating infections, refreshing and renewing skin cells.
*** It is important to understand that our ‘skin type’ or more accurately our skin’s ‘needs’ may change dynamically as these are affected by external factors beyond our biological structure. These factors include hormonal levels, living environment, nutrition, eating habits, and climate, etc. Being aware of ourselves and our environment will contribute to the overall positive well- being of our skin.
At least once a day. Preferably at night. Cleanse face with warm water.
For normal skin types - it is recommended to use the milk lotion cleanser in the morning and aloe gel cleanser in the evening. It is highly recommended to use aloe gel as a mask to treat oily or acne prone skin. To do so leave on the skin for 5 min before rinse.
Hyaluronic Acid: allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin Curry Leaf Oil serves as a natural antimicrobial and antioxidant agent that aids in protecting the skin from tanning with its rich nutrient values. Effectively helps in keeping the connective tissues intact thus helping in reducing wrinkles and relieving from other signs of aging. The antimicrobial property of this oil assists in curbing the growth of microbes causing skin problems and infections. Sesame Oil It is linoleic acid that gives both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for sesame oil. Rich in minerals like copper, manganese, calcium, and magnesium. Easily absorbed into the skin, nourishes it from deep inside and promotes skin softness. Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin. Organic Acai A potent provider of antioxidants, Vitamin C, B vitamins and several minerals. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation. Pure Lavender Oil antiseptic and antifungal properties. Used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema and other inflammatory conditions.
- Onsen Hot Springs Minerals Distillate™ (Aqua, Calcium, Tourmaline, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside , Glycerin, Glycereth 26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract (Acai Berries), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Murraya Koenigii (Curry) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Soothing Eye Cream - Resveratrol Contour Relief
Travel Size 25ml
Resveratrol Contour Relief
25ml / 0.8 fl.Oz. For all skin types.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Soothing Eye Cream is the solution you need to lighten dark circles, reduce puffiness, and combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. An abundant source of collagen, this fast-acting moisturizer will help your skin maintain firmness and elasticity, keeping it young inside and out.
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
The delicate skin around the eyes requires all the help it can get in order to handle the cumulative damage of the environment, the repetitive movement of muscles and lack of moisture that altogether thin out and age the skin progressively. Using the cream on top of the serum assures maximum absorbance of the cream since the serum acts as a humectant which attracts moisture to the skin constantly.
The combined action of the serum and the cream is the ideal solution to relax the muscles surrounding the eyes, lighten dark circles, reduce puffiness, and combat the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
You will experience immediately younger, fresher and revived skin while peptides, antioxidants, vitamins and unique blend of organic extracts will accelerate the proliferation of skin cells and generation of collagen, to renew and restore skin cells.
Apply on clean, dry skin or on top of serum once to twice daily. You may use the cream on top of the serum or divide the treatment using the serum in the morning and the cream at night. A tiny amount of cream is enough for a thorough treatment of the whole eye area. Tap gently with ring finger without moving the skin. Start at the eyebrow bone and move down above cheekbone going inward toward the nose. Do not apply too close to the eye. The actives will absorb thanks to our Micro Water Complex technology and will reach all cells in the area by itself.
You Should know The serum, as well as the cream, creates an even surface which makes an ideal base for makeup. It is recommended to apply makeup foundation on top of the cream or serum and before applying eye shadow, keeping makeup even toned and fresh for long hours.
Peptides complex amino acids with the multi-functional capacity to signal enzymes, promote collagen and relax muscle fibers and iron out wrinkles.Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin.Neodermyl® increases synthesis of collagen I & III (youth collagen) and elastin, helping to improve skin density and firmness NovHyal® helps to eliminate free radicals and boost cellular longevity, making way for optimal skin renewal Resveratrol assists the anti-aging process by delivering antioxidants and acting as a skin protectant, effectively preventing premature aging of skin cells. Hyaluronic Acid allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age.Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin.Organic Green Tea delivers tannins to the skin, effectively tightening skin and reducing fine lines and swelling. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation.Lavender Oil antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. Used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema and other inflammatory conditions. Squalane improves moisture balance and elasticity to heal chapped and cracked skin. Helps diminish allergies, eczema, psoriasis, and post-operative scar tissues. Cocoa Butter, Oregano
- Micro Water Complex™ (proprietary complex of Calcium Carbonate (Ore), Tourmaline, Coral Calcium (Fossil), Japanese Binchotan Charcoal (Kishu), Maifan (Bakuhanseki), Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch (Aomori Hiba-Tree) Extract in an aqueous solution), Propanediol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Beta Glucan (Oat), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 (Syn®Coll), Hyaluronic Acid, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Red Wine) Resveratrol Extract, Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex (Neodermyl®), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Plankton Extract , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate(NovHyal®), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin.