Healing Minerals Foot Balm
180ml / 6.0fl.Oz. For all skin types.
Onsen's Healing Minerals Foot Balm is enriched with our Onsen Hot Spring MInerals blend for an authentic detoxifying and replenishing experience. It encourages natural exfoliation and helps to alleviate foot aches while penetrating inward to soften hardened calluses, cracked heels and battered cuticles.
No Parabens - No Coloring Agents - No Animal Testing - Made in The USA - Certified Organic Ingredients
- Functional Benefits
- Moisturize, soothe and soften
- Deep penetrating formula
- Replenish lost minerals
- Helps to deliver anti-aging benefits to the skin
- Helps to alleviate foot aches
- Daily Use: Rub into feet, cuticles, and nails at least once – preferably twice – a day (will not stain hosiery, footwear or bed linens). For best results, apply to slightly damp skin and use for 30 consecutive days.
Ultra-Healing Overnight Treatment: For extra skin sloughing moisture, apply a thick layer of balm to feet and cover with plastic wrap. Wear heavy cotton socks over plastic to keep in place and leave on overnight as you sleep.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
- Infused with organic ingredients and Japanese botanicals.
- Onsen Hot Spring Minerals Infusion Blend
- Rice Bran Oil
- Shea Butter
- Japanese Mulberry (Soyo)
- Japanese Plum (Ume)
- White Tea Essence
- Japanese Pearl Powder
- Onsen Hot Springs Minerals Distillate TM (Aqua, Calcium, Tourmaline, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract ) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil,, Lecithin, , Sorbitan Stearate, Allantoin, Morus alba root extract, Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
- Minerals (Calcium) from the Futamata hot spring, Hokkaido, Japan
- 20 million-year-old coral fossil from Kuromatsunai, Hokkaido, Japan
- Cedar wood from Aomori, Japan
- Tourmaline from Brazil