Bring Your Nails Back to Life
Skip the salon! Do you want naturally beautiful, healthy long nails? Onsen’s Natural Shine Healing Nail Block is the quickest way to repair and restore damaged nails.
It smooths out ridges and splits, removes stains and provides a protective moisture barrier to help your nails heal and grow. It also improves blood circulation to the nail and leaves a beautiful, glossy shine that lasts up to 10 days!
It only takes a few minutes to use and the results are immediate! It is especially helpful after acrylic nails, but also works great to keep healthy nails strong.
- This compact, mess-free nail block is a portable mini-manicure tool that will keep your nails strong and looking great! In just a few simple steps, you can enjoy all these benefits and more!
- Ultimate shine finish that lasts up to 10 days!
- Repairs damage after acrylics
- Smooths ridges and splits
- Removes stains
- Protects and moisturizes nail
- Improves blood circulation to nails
- Increases nail growth
- Promotes longer, thicker nails
- Natural and safe
- Small, compact size is easily carried in bag or stored in drawer
- Replaceable Pads for extended life
- No harsh chemicals
- You will not need to use the block as often on your toenails. They naturally grow slower and are also less exposed to harmful substances.
- You may gently clean the buffer strips with a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol. Keeping your buffer in its wrapper, or in a protective bag will keep it clean and extend the life of the pads.
Why do our nails break?
Water, air pollutants, soap, detergents, nail polish and harsh chemicals are common destructive elements our nails are exposed to on a daily basis. All these external elements break down the nail’s natural structure, causing it to become weak and susceptible to cracks, splits, breaking, stains and uneven ridges. It may even cause the nail to grow slower.
The Onsen Healing Nail Block was designed as a quick and easy solution to give your nails the boost they need to stay strong and maintain their natural beauty.
Before you use the nail block, we recommend using a nail file to shape the tips of your nails. It gives you a more complete look.
To use: Start at the outer edge of one nail. Hold the file at a 45-90 degree angle against the nail edge and sweep the file towards the center of the nail. Avoid rubbing the file back and forth. This repeated action could cause your nail to split. Repeat this until your nail tip is the desired shape.
NAIL BLOCK - Three Simple Steps
The healing nail block can be used to repair and restore your damaged nails, and to maintain healthy, shiny nails.
To use: With clean, dry hands, hold the block by its ends between your thumb and finger. (Avoid touching the white pads if possible. The oils in your skin can stain them and lessen the life of the pads.) Use slight pressure to slide the surface of the pad along your nail for about 5-10 seconds. Repeat for each nail.
Step 1- Silver Side
Smooths nail surface, evens out ridges and removes stains from nail.
Step 2 - Colored Side
The soft colored pad will give your nails a flawless polish and stimulate nail growth.
Step 3 - White Side
The soft white pad buffs the nail surface and adds a protective coating to give it a finished, glossy shine.
- Recommended Follow nail block use with Onsen's Cuticle Conditioner. Our cuticle conditioner nourishes the skin around the nail and encourages healthy nail growth. It also helps to prevent painful hang nails from forming.
Make your nail block last longer with easy maintenance!
- Protect your nail block. Place the buffer back in its wrap, or in a protective bag, after each use to shield it from dirt and humidity.
- Clean buffer strips with cotton pad and rubbing alcohol
- Replace worn out pads on your Onsen nail block with easy to use, stick and peel replacement strips (sold separately). Simply peel off the old pads and replace them with a fresh set as needed.
- Step 1- Silver Side
Daily Hydration - Collagen Moisture Spring
Collagen Moisture Spring
50ml / 1.7fl.Oz. For all skin types.
A lightweight but potent collagen-fueled formula, easy-to-use moisturizer leaves the skin soft, glowing and supple for hours, allowing it to breathe and repair. A true asset to any skin care collection, Daily Hydration will renew and firm the skin while proactively fighting harmful free radicals that accelerate the signs of aging.
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
Why our moisturizers and creams do not contain SPF?
Creams and lotions containing SPF contain actives that are designed to remain on the surface, acting as mirrors to reflect and block sun rays. As a result, an oily protective layer blocks the pores and does not let the skin breathe and function at a normal, healthy state. It is therefore not recommended to use typical SPF actives in creams or lotions for they reduce a product’s efficacy and damage the skin rather than really helping.
By constantly using SPF products we are slowly reducing our skin capacity to handle rays of light and enjoy the goodness packed within them. Just take a quick look at nature around us. We are part of that nature as well. Trust your body. Trust creation. Exposure to the sun is not that harmful as we have been told.
At the same time, if you are going to be exposed to direct sun for long periods of times, we recommend using any SPF product on top of our Daily Hydration or other onsen products. This way you ensure that your skin is being treated while it is being protected from the sun.
Some info about hydration
Dry skin and oily skin are both the reflection of insufficient moisture. A good moisturizer should be used regularly after cleansing and before the skin dries out. The ideal moisturizer is lightweight, not oily, lasts the whole day or night, and provides protection from environmental damage while preventing moisture loss. Balanced moisture levels are vital for healthy skin.
Onsen Daily Hydration is the perfect answer for balanced moisture levels. It is natural, rich with a light and gentle texture. It is supported by our Micro Water Complex, which allows ultimate absorbance and prevents moisture loss in any weather conditions.
It leaves the skin soft, glowing and supple for hours while letting it breathe. In addition, it contains actives that work overtime in the innermost skin layers to renew and firm the skin and fight harmful free radicals.
Warning !! This product is addictive..!
Use twice a day. Apply morning and night to face and neck on cleansed skin or after a Purifying Facial Peel treatment. Works as an excellent under makeup base. apply a thin layer using gentle upwards strokes until full absorbance.
You Should Know Onsen Daily Hydration is designed to naturally filter UVA and UVB radiation without containing SPF ingredients, thus it provides extra moisture and protection at the same time.
Patented Peptides complex amino acids with a multi-functional capacity to signal enzymes, promote collagen and relax muscle fibers and iron out wrinkles. Neodermyl® increases synthesis of collagen I & III (youth collagen) and elastin, helping to improve skin density and firmness. Hyaluronic Acid: allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age Resveratrol assists the anti-aging process by delivering antioxidants and acting as a skin protectant, effectively preventing premature aging of skin cells.Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin Organic Japanese Green Tea: delivers tannins to the skin, effectively tightening skin and reducing fine lines and swelling Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation.Vitamin A Acting as a regulator to improve skin’s texture, firmness, and smoothness, beneficial for stimulating the production of epidermal protein, skin’s thickness and increasing skin’s elasticity Pure Lavender Oil antiseptic and antifungal properties. Used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema and other inflammatory conditions. Sweet Almond Oil As a powerful antioxidant, can repair sun damage.The monounsaturated fats in the oil keep cell membranes healthy, reducing the appearance of aging.
- Micro Water Complex™ (proprietary complex of Calcium Carbonate (Ore), Tourmaline, Coral Calcium (Fossil), Japanese Binchotan Charcoal (Kishu), Maifan (Bakuhanseki), Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Magnesium Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Hyaluronate, Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex , Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grapes) Resveratrol Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essence) Oil.
Aloe Gel Cleanser - Calming & Nourishing Wash
Comforting Wash for Face
165ml / 5.6fl.Oz. For oily to combination skin types.
This calming cleanser relaxes the skin while thoroughly cleansing and removing makeup and contaminants. Enriched with natural disinfectants and antioxidants as well as with amino acids and collagen to firm and elasticize skin cells. May be used as a mask to begin the treatment.
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
During the night our skin develops healthy oils and nutrients that should be kept on our skin throughout the day unless we are exposed to extensive solution or dirt. Therefore we recommend that facial skin should be cleansed at least once in the evening before going to sleep. While in the morning we will wash our face with water and possibly use a toner before applying additional products. Never apply any cream or product on uncleansed skin. This may cause more damage than benefit by blocking the pores with dirt, oil, and contaminants which may create bacteria or inflammation. Therefore, thorough cleansing with the right product is vital and even crucial to skin’s health.
A protective oily layer is naturally secreted on the skin surface to prevent penetration of damaging and contaminating particles. By cleansing, we first remove and neutralize those particles, and then gently remove that oily layer as well, to allow passage of healthy actives into the depth of the skin so the treatment is most effective.
It is highly important that you use a cleanser most adaptive to your skin type. For instance, ordinary body soap is very acidic and may be too aggressive for delicate facial skin, as it is designed to cleanse the thicker skin of the body. Using it to cleanse facial skin may cause dryness, irritation and even create a negative reaction with any products applied to the skin following cleansing.
There are two different Onsen cleansers for optimal treatment of different skin types:
1.Milk Lotion Cleanser for dry to normal skin - Skin with a very thin protective oily layer tends to get extra dry and irritated. Onsen Milk Lotion Cleanser gently cleanses while providing moisture and repairing tissue.
2.Aloe Gel Cleanser for oily to combination skin - Skin with a thicker natural oily protective layer tends to develop infections and inflammations. Onsen Aloe Gel Cleanser removes oils and contaminants while preventing and treating infections, refreshing and renewing skin cells.
*** It is important to understand that our ‘skin type’ or more accurately our skin’s ‘needs’ may change dynamically as these are affected by external factors beyond our biological structure. These factors include hormonal levels, living environment, nutrition, eating habits, and climate, etc. Being aware of ourselves and our environment will contribute to the overall positive well- being of our skin.
At least once a day. Preferably at night. Cleanse face with warm water.
For normal skin types - it is recommended to use the milk lotion cleanser in the morning and aloe gel cleanser in the evening. It is highly recommended to use aloe gel as a mask to treat oily or acne prone skin. To do so leave on the skin for 5 min before rinse.
Hyaluronic Acid: allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin Curry Leaf Oil serves as a natural antimicrobial and antioxidant agent that aids in protecting the skin from tanning with its rich nutrient values. Effectively helps in keeping the connective tissues intact thus helping in reducing wrinkles and relieving from other signs of aging. The antimicrobial property of this oil assists in curbing the growth of microbes causing skin problems and infections. Sesame Oil It is linoleic acid that gives both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for sesame oil. Rich in minerals like copper, manganese, calcium, and magnesium. Easily absorbed into the skin, nourishes it from deep inside and promotes skin softness. Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin. Organic Acai A potent provider of antioxidants, Vitamin C, B vitamins and several minerals. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation. Pure Lavender Oil antiseptic and antifungal properties. Used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema and other inflammatory conditions.
- Micro Water Complex™ (proprietary complex of Calcium Carbonate (Ore), Tourmaline, Coral Calcium (Fossil), Japanese Binchotan Charcoal (Kishu), Maifan (Bakuhanseki), Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside , Glycerin, Glycereth 26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract (Acai Berries), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Murraya Koenigii (Curry) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Clean & Clear Toner - Balancing & Replenishing Astringent
Balancing & Replenishing Astringent
165ml / 5.6fl.Oz. For all skin types.
Balance is a must in all walks of life...and that includes your skin. A non-drying, refreshing formula that eliminates excess oil and restores the skin's natural pH balance without irritation, bringing vitality and restorative harmony into your daily routine.
No Parabens - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
6 Reasons to use our toner
It shrinks pores. Applying a small amount of toner to a soft cotton ball or pad and gently blotting and wiping your face with it will remove oil and give the appearance of smaller pores.
It gives your skin pH balance. Our skin is naturally acidic, typically with a pH balance of between five and six. After cleansing, due to the basic nature of soap, the pH balance of the skin gets disturbed. When this happens, your skin needs to work overtime to restore the balance (and that may result in oil), but using a toner helps to restore this balance quickly.
It adds a layer of protection. Our toner can help close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing, thus reducing the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants into the skin. It can even protect and remove chlorine and minerals present in tap water.
It moisturizes. Our toner will help to bind moisture to the skin.
It refreshes the skin. Use it when you need an extra punch of moisture and balance. It will leave your skin revitalized, even when you're on-the-go.
Hot Spring Mineral Infusion that differentiates us so much from all the others. Get ready to be infused.
After cleansing, use a small cotton ball to smooth toner over face and neck. Applying a small amount of toner to a soft cotton ball or pad and gently blotting and wiping your face with it will remove oil and give the appearance of smaller pores.
For best results, use daily as a base prior to the use of creams or serums. An excellent companion for your skin in the morning instead of a cleanser
Proven Benefits of Witch Hazel
The skin is our largest and most vulnerable organ, so it could use all the support it can get. Skin is our natural barrier to the outside world and provides us with protection against UV radiation, chemicals in our food supply, bacteria, and other germs, and environmental pollutants.
All of the “stress” that our bodies deal with every day, both internally and externally, show up on our skin in the form of aging, puffiness, infections, inflammation, and sensitivities. That’s why we rely on eating and using natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to help curb inflamed and diseased cells.
When it comes to natural skin care, one time-honored medicinal plant is witch hazel, which American Indians relied on for fighting swelling, sores, and infections. Thanks to its astringent properties, witch hazel is one of the most effective natural acne treatments known to man — and it’s even been shown to protect against skin cancer! So if you’re looking for a cleaner, healthier skin, look no further than witch hazel and its seemingly infinite benefits for your epidermis.
Witch hazel has been used for centuries to naturally help heal and prevent: Acne - Skin sores - Bruises - Redness and swelling - Ingrown hairs - Psoriasis or eczema - Oily skin - Excess sweating - Varicose veins - Cracked or blistered skin - Insect bites - Poison Ivy - Irritated scalp - Sun damage - Razor burn - Mucous membrane inflammation - Allergic reactions
Because witch hazel is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it’s effective as a “free radical scavenger,” meaning it helps protect against DNA damage
Patented Peptides complex amino acids with multi-functional capacity to signal enzymes, promote collagen and relax muscle fibers and iron out wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid: allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age. Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin Organic Japanese Green Tea: delivers tannins to the skin, effectively tightening skin and reducing fine lines and swelling Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation. Vitamin A Acting as a regulator to improve skin’s texture, firmness, and smoothness, beneficial for stimulating the production of epidermal protein, skin’s thickness and increasing skin’s elasticity
- Micro Water Complex™ (proprietary complex of Calcium Carbonate (Ore), Tourmaline, Coral Calcium (Fossil), Japanese Binchotan Charcoal (Kishu), Maifan (Bakuhanseki), Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch (Aomori Hiba-Tree) Extract in an aqueous solution), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Fragrance
Bio Cell Lift Mask - Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Recovery
Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Recovery
30ml/1.0fl.Oz . For all skin types.
A wonder-mask for the elimination and prevention of deep wrinkles. This non-invasive facelift mask has amazing immediate results and also long term benefits as it improves skin and smoothes wrinkles away. A true champion of our repair series, Bio Cell Lift Mask produces immediate lifting and tightening effects that hold for up to 8 hours!
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
- Bio Cell Lift works to diminish the appearance of forehead creases, droopy brows, crow's feet, furrows, laugh lines, feathered lips, and more.Bio Cell Lift reduces the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, rosacea, and enlarged pores.Bio Cell Lift is a safe alternative to Botox® and other synthetic products which produce results - not side effects.Bio Cell Lift gives skin a plumper, more youthful appearance.Bio-Cell Lift helps to visibly diminish wrinkles, increase firmness, nourish the inner layers of the skin and promote skin elasticity.
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry your skin. Squeeze product pump once for a full face and neck application. (For specific pinpoint treatment areas, gently press pump to release a small amount of Bio-Cell Lift and apply.) Briefly warm Bio-Cell Lift on the back of your hand before applying a very thin layer to your face and neck. Allow the active ingredients in the mask to work. (No need to massage the area.) Keep facial movement to a minimum for at least five minutes as the Micro Water Complex™ carries the ingredients into the deeper layers of skin, allowing it to fully absorb into the skin. Leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water and follow with a moisturizing cream. RECOMMENDED SPECIAL USE INSTRUCTIONS: Apply the treatment mask an hour or so before attending an event or hosting a special occasion. Let the formulation fully absorb into your skin. (No need to rinse off.) Apply make-up per usual and enjoy a bright, fresh and confident wrinkle-free look.
- Micro Water Complex™ (proprietary complex of Calcium Carbonate(Ore), Tourmaline, Coral Calcium(Fossil), Japanese Binchotan Charcoal(Kishu), Maifan(Bakuhanseki), Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch (Aomori Hiba-Tree) Extract , Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Acetyl Hexapeptide – 8, Butylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, L-Lysine, L-Histidine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Threonine, L-Serine, L-Glutamine