Onsen Secret Nail Buffer, 30ml Cuticle Conditioner Serum + FREE Nail File
Bring your nails back to life
Your nail routine shouldn’t be a burden. With Onsen’s Japanese Nail Care Kit, you can create a beauty ritual you can feel good about and couldn’t possibly live without
Where harsh chemicals and polishes fail your nails, nature provides. What’s the Onsen secret? Activate the inborn power of your nails to heal.
It only takes a few minutes to use and the results are immediate! It is especially helpful after acrylic nails but also works great to keep healthy nails strong.
- Ultimate shine finish that lasts up to 10 days!
- Repairs damage after acrylics
- Smooths ridges and splits
- Removes stains
- Protects and moisturizes nail
- Improves blood circulation to nails
- Increases nail growth
- Promotes longer, thicker nails
- Natural and safe
Step 1: File
Before using the nail buffer, we recommend using a nail file to shape the tips of your nails. It gives you a more complete look. Best practice for nail file: Start at the outer edge of one nail. Hold the file at a 45-90 degree angle against the nail edge and sweep the file towards the center of the nail. Avoid rubbing the file back and forth to prevent the nail from splitting. Repeat this movement as needed
Step 2: Buff
Use the buffer with clean, dry hands. Hold the block by its sides between your thumb and finger. (Avoid touching the white pads if possible. The oils in your skin can stain them and lessen the life of the pads.) Use slight pressure to slide the surface of the pad along your nail for about 5-10 seconds. Finish each step on all your nails before moving to the next step.
Step 3: Condition
Use the Cuticle Conditioner Serum for 2 consecutive weeks daily then 3 times a week. Dispense a small amount onto the nail bed of each finger. Then massage the serum into each of your nail beds, while you gently push the skin back down with your thumb. & How
- You will not need to use the block as often on your toenails. They naturally grow slower and are also less exposed to harmful substances.
- Keeping your buffer in its wrapper, or in a protective bag will keep it clean and extend the life of the pads.
- Convenient, Small, compact size is easily carried in a bag or stored in a drawer
- No harsh chemicals