Healing Minerals Crystal Scrub
264ml / 8.6fl.Oz. For all skin types.
Our Healing Minerals Crystal Scrub is enriched with Onsen's exclusive Hot Spring Minerals Infusion blend for an authentic detoxifying and replenishing experience. Scrub your way to silky skin. Feel your skin reborn. Exfoliate dead, dry and aged skin while invigorating the body's natural blood circulation. Saturated with the finest conditioning oils such as Vitamin E and Jojoba. It will effortlessly restore glow to the dullest skin. Gentle enough to use on your entire body, strong enough to combat trouble spots such as the dry skin on your knees and elbows.
No Parabens - No Coloring Agents - Fragrance Free (Organic Fusions Option) - No Animal Testing - Made in The USA - Certified Organic Ingredients
This deluxe body scrub gently clears away dead skin, leaving behind a healthy, radiant complexion that's soft to the touch and pleasing to the eye. Using the highest-quality sea salt crystals, this scrub is infused with botanical extracts and essential vitamins to deliver the ultimate skin revitalization.
- Natural exfoliant
- Lifts away dry, dead skin
- Softens and smooths roughness
- Clarifies skin
- Helps to reduce uneven skin pigmentation
- Softens and nourishes
- Replenishes lost minerals to skin
On cleansed skin, rub the salt scrub in a circular motion over entire body for about 30 seconds, focusing on the driest areas such as knees and elbows. Rinse with warm water and massage the remaining oils into the skin. For best results, use after shower and follow with Onsen's Healing Minerals Whipped Body Cream.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
Infused with organic ingredients and Japanese botanicals.
- Onsen Hot Spring Minerals Infusion Blend
- 20-Million-Year-Old Coral fossil from Kuromatsunai, Hokkaido, Japan
- Cedar Wood from Aomori, Japan
- Super Tourmaline from Brazil
- Dead Sea Salt
- Coconut and Jojoba Oils
- Pineapple and Papaya Fruit Extracts
- Lavender Essential Oils
- Vitamin E
Dead Sea Salt Crystals, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carica papaya (Papaya) fruit extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract,Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calcium, Tourmaline, Thujopsis Dolabrata (Japanese Cedarwood) Branch Extract, (Fragrance is used in Sweet Macadamia Variation ONLY).
- Minerals (Calcium) from the Futamata hot spring, Hokkaido, Japan
- 20 million-year-old coral fossil from Kuromatsunai, Hokkaido, Japan
- Cedar wood from Aomori, Japan
- Tourmaline from Brazil
Daily Hydration - Collagen Moisture Spring
Collagen Moisture Spring
50ml / 1.7fl.Oz. For all skin types.
A lightweight but potent collagen-fueled formula, easy-to-use moisturizer leaves the skin soft, glowing and supple for hours, allowing it to breathe and repair. A true asset to any skin care collection, Daily Hydration will renew and firm the skin while proactively fighting harmful free radicals that accelerate the signs of aging.
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
Why our moisturizers and creams do not contain SPF?
Creams and lotions containing SPF contain actives that are designed to remain on the surface, acting as mirrors to reflect and block sun rays. As a result, an oily protective layer blocks the pores and does not let the skin breathe and function at a normal, healthy state. It is therefore not recommended to use typical SPF actives in creams or lotions for they reduce a product’s efficacy and damage the skin rather than really helping.
By constantly using SPF products we are slowly reducing our skin capacity to handle rays of light and enjoy the goodness packed within them. Just take a quick look at nature around us. We are part of that nature as well. Trust your body. Trust creation. Exposure to the sun is not that harmful as we have been told.
At the same time, if you are going to be exposed to direct sun for long periods of times, we recommend using any SPF product on top of our Daily Hydration or other onsen products. This way you ensure that your skin is being treated while it is being protected from the sun.
Some info about hydration
Dry skin and oily skin are both the reflection of insufficient moisture. A good moisturizer should be used regularly after cleansing and before the skin dries out. The ideal moisturizer is lightweight, not oily, lasts the whole day or night, and provides protection from environmental damage while preventing moisture loss. Balanced moisture levels are vital for healthy skin.
Onsen Daily Hydration is the perfect answer for balanced moisture levels. It is natural, rich with a light and gentle texture. It is supported by our Micro Water Complex, which allows ultimate absorbance and prevents moisture loss in any weather conditions.
It leaves the skin soft, glowing and supple for hours while letting it breathe. In addition, it contains actives that work overtime in the innermost skin layers to renew and firm the skin and fight harmful free radicals.
Warning !! This product is addictive..!
Use twice a day. Apply morning and night to face and neck on cleansed skin or after a Purifying Facial Peel treatment. Works as an excellent under makeup base. apply a thin layer using gentle upwards strokes until full absorbance.
You Should Know Onsen Daily Hydration is designed to naturally filter UVA and UVB radiation without containing SPF ingredients, thus it provides extra moisture and protection at the same time.
Patented Peptides complex amino acids with a multi-functional capacity to signal enzymes, promote collagen and relax muscle fibers and iron out wrinkles. Neodermyl® increases synthesis of collagen I & III (youth collagen) and elastin, helping to improve skin density and firmness. Hyaluronic Acid: allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age Resveratrol assists the anti-aging process by delivering antioxidants and acting as a skin protectant, effectively preventing premature aging of skin cells.Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin Organic Japanese Green Tea: delivers tannins to the skin, effectively tightening skin and reducing fine lines and swelling Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation.Vitamin A Acting as a regulator to improve skin’s texture, firmness, and smoothness, beneficial for stimulating the production of epidermal protein, skin’s thickness and increasing skin’s elasticity Pure Lavender Oil antiseptic and antifungal properties. Used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema and other inflammatory conditions. Sweet Almond Oil As a powerful antioxidant, can repair sun damage.The monounsaturated fats in the oil keep cell membranes healthy, reducing the appearance of aging.
- Micro Water Complex™ (proprietary complex of Calcium Carbonate (Ore), Tourmaline, Coral Calcium (Fossil), Japanese Binchotan Charcoal (Kishu), Maifan (Bakuhanseki), Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Magnesium Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Hyaluronate, Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex , Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grapes) Resveratrol Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essence) Oil.
Aloe Gel Cleanser - Calming & Nourishing Wash
Comforting Wash for Face
165ml / 5.6fl.Oz. For oily to combination skin types.
This calming cleanser relaxes the skin while thoroughly cleansing and removing makeup and contaminants. Enriched with natural disinfectants and antioxidants as well as with amino acids and collagen to firm and elasticize skin cells. May be used as a mask to begin the treatment.
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
During the night our skin develops healthy oils and nutrients that should be kept on our skin throughout the day unless we are exposed to extensive solution or dirt. Therefore we recommend that facial skin should be cleansed at least once in the evening before going to sleep. While in the morning we will wash our face with water and possibly use a toner before applying additional products. Never apply any cream or product on uncleansed skin. This may cause more damage than benefit by blocking the pores with dirt, oil, and contaminants which may create bacteria or inflammation. Therefore, thorough cleansing with the right product is vital and even crucial to skin’s health.
A protective oily layer is naturally secreted on the skin surface to prevent penetration of damaging and contaminating particles. By cleansing, we first remove and neutralize those particles, and then gently remove that oily layer as well, to allow passage of healthy actives into the depth of the skin so the treatment is most effective.
It is highly important that you use a cleanser most adaptive to your skin type. For instance, ordinary body soap is very acidic and may be too aggressive for delicate facial skin, as it is designed to cleanse the thicker skin of the body. Using it to cleanse facial skin may cause dryness, irritation and even create a negative reaction with any products applied to the skin following cleansing.
There are two different Onsen cleansers for optimal treatment of different skin types:
1.Milk Lotion Cleanser for dry to normal skin - Skin with a very thin protective oily layer tends to get extra dry and irritated. Onsen Milk Lotion Cleanser gently cleanses while providing moisture and repairing tissue.
2.Aloe Gel Cleanser for oily to combination skin - Skin with a thicker natural oily protective layer tends to develop infections and inflammations. Onsen Aloe Gel Cleanser removes oils and contaminants while preventing and treating infections, refreshing and renewing skin cells.
*** It is important to understand that our ‘skin type’ or more accurately our skin’s ‘needs’ may change dynamically as these are affected by external factors beyond our biological structure. These factors include hormonal levels, living environment, nutrition, eating habits, and climate, etc. Being aware of ourselves and our environment will contribute to the overall positive well- being of our skin.
At least once a day. Preferably at night. Cleanse face with warm water.
For normal skin types - it is recommended to use the milk lotion cleanser in the morning and aloe gel cleanser in the evening. It is highly recommended to use aloe gel as a mask to treat oily or acne prone skin. To do so leave on the skin for 5 min before rinse.
Hyaluronic Acid: allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin Curry Leaf Oil serves as a natural antimicrobial and antioxidant agent that aids in protecting the skin from tanning with its rich nutrient values. Effectively helps in keeping the connective tissues intact thus helping in reducing wrinkles and relieving from other signs of aging. The antimicrobial property of this oil assists in curbing the growth of microbes causing skin problems and infections. Sesame Oil It is linoleic acid that gives both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for sesame oil. Rich in minerals like copper, manganese, calcium, and magnesium. Easily absorbed into the skin, nourishes it from deep inside and promotes skin softness. Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin. Organic Acai A potent provider of antioxidants, Vitamin C, B vitamins and several minerals. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation. Pure Lavender Oil antiseptic and antifungal properties. Used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema and other inflammatory conditions.
- Micro Water Complex™ (proprietary complex of Calcium Carbonate (Ore), Tourmaline, Coral Calcium (Fossil), Japanese Binchotan Charcoal (Kishu), Maifan (Bakuhanseki), Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside , Glycerin, Glycereth 26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract (Acai Berries), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Murraya Koenigii (Curry) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Daily Toner - Balancing & Replenishing Astringent
Daily Toner - Balancing & Replenishing Formula
165ml / 5.6fl.Oz. For all skin types.
Balance is a must in all walks of life...and that includes your skin. Daily Toner is a non-drying, refreshing formula that eliminates excess oil and restores the skin's natural pH balance without irritation, bringing vitality and restorative harmony into your daily routine.
No Parabens - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
6 Reasons to use our toner
It shrinks pores. Applying a small amount of toner to a soft cotton ball or pad and gently blotting and wiping your face with it will remove oil and give the appearance of smaller pores.
It gives your skin pH balance. Our skin is naturally acidic, normally with a pH balance of between five and six. After cleansing, due to the alkaline nature of soap, the pH balance of skin gets disturbed. When this happens your skin needs to work overtime to restore the balance (and that may result in oil), but using a toner helps to restore this balance quickly.
It adds a layer of protection. Our toner can help close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing, thus reducing the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants into the skin. It can even protect and remove chlorines and minerals present in tap water.
It moisturizes. Our toner is considered as humectants, which means that it will help to bind moisture to the skin.
It refreshes skin. Onsen Daily Toner can also be used in lieu of washing your skin when it's oily or dirt. It will leave your skin revitalized, even when you're on-the-go.
Micro Water Complex infused Our toner consists the highest concentration of our Micro Water Complex delivery system that differentiates us so much from all the others. Get ready to be infused
After cleansing, use a small cotton ball to smooth toner over face and neck. Applying a small amount of toner to a soft cotton ball or pad and gently blotting and wiping your face with it will remove oil and give the appearance of smaller pores.
For best result, use daily as a base prior to use of creams or serums. Excellent companion for your skin in the morning instead of a cleanser
Proven Benefits of Witch Hazel
The skin is our largest and most vulnerable organ, so it could use all the support it can get. Skin is our natural barrier to the outside world and provides us with protection against UV radiation, chemicals in our food supply, bacteria, and other germs, and environmental pollutants.
All of the “stress” that our bodies deal with every day, both internally and externally, show up on our skin in the form of aging, puffiness, infections, inflammation, and sensitivities. That’s why we rely on eating and using natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to help curb inflamed and diseased cells.
When it comes to natural skin care, one time-honored medicinal plant is witch hazel, which American Indians relied on for fighting swelling, sores, and infections. Thanks to its astringent properties, witch hazel is one of the most effective natural acne treatments known to man — and it’s even been shown to protect against skin cancer! So if you’re looking for a cleaner, healthier skin, look no further than witch hazel and its seemingly infinite benefits for your epidermis.
Witch hazel has been used for centuries to naturally help heal and prevent: Acne - Skin sores - Bruises - Redness and swelling - Ingrown hairs - Psoriasis or eczema - Oily skin - Excess sweating - Varicose veins - Cracked or blistered skin - Insect bites - Poison Ivy - Irritated scalp - Sun damage - Razor burn - Mucous membrane inflammation - Allergic reactions
Because witch hazel is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it’s effective as a “free radical scavenger,” meaning it helps protect against DNA damage
Patented Peptides complex amino acids with multi-functional capacity to signal enzymes, promote collagen and relax muscle fibers and iron out wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid: allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age. Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin Organic Japanese Green Tea: delivers tannins to the skin, effectively tightening skin and reducing fine lines and swelling Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation.Vitamin A Acting as a regulator to improve skin’s texture, firmness, and smoothness, beneficial for stimulating production of epidermal protein, skin’s thickness and increasing skin’s elasticity
- Micro Water Complex™ (proprietary complex of Calcium Carbonate (Ore), Tourmaline, Coral Calcium (Fossil), Japanese Binchotan Charcoal (Kishu), Maifan (Bakuhanseki), Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch (Aomori Hiba-Tree) Extract in an aqueous solution), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Fragrance
Bio Cell Lift Mask - Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Recovery
Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Recovery
30ml/1.0fl.Oz . For all skin types.
A wonder-mask for the elimination and prevention of deep wrinkles. This non-invasive facelift mask has amazing immediate results and also long term benefits as it improves skin and smoothes wrinkles away. A true champion of our repair series, Bio Cell Lift Mask produces immediate lifting and tightening effects that hold for up to 8 hours!
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
- Bio Cell Lift works to diminish the appearance of forehead creases, droopy brows, crow's feet, furrows, laugh lines, feathered lips, and more.Bio Cell Lift reduces the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, rosacea, and enlarged pores.Bio Cell Lift is a safe alternative to Botox® and other synthetic products which produce results - not side effects.Bio Cell Lift gives skin a plumper, more youthful appearance.Bio-Cell Lift helps to visibly diminish wrinkles, increase firmness, nourish the inner layers of the skin and promote skin elasticity.
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry your skin. Squeeze product pump once for a full face and neck application. (For specific pinpoint treatment areas, gently press pump to release a small amount of Bio-Cell Lift and apply.) Briefly warm Bio-Cell Lift on the back of your hand before applying a very thin layer to your face and neck. Allow the active ingredients in the mask to work. (No need to massage the area.) Keep facial movement to a minimum for at least five minutes as the Micro Water Complex™ carries the ingredients into the deeper layers of skin, allowing it to fully absorb into the skin. Leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water and follow with a moisturizing cream. RECOMMENDED SPECIAL USE INSTRUCTIONS: Apply the treatment mask an hour or so before attending an event or hosting a special occasion. Let the formulation fully absorb into your skin. (No need to rinse off.) Apply make-up per usual and enjoy a bright, fresh and confident wrinkle-free look.
- Micro Water Complex™ (proprietary complex of Calcium Carbonate(Ore), Tourmaline, Coral Calcium(Fossil), Japanese Binchotan Charcoal(Kishu), Maifan(Bakuhanseki), Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch (Aomori Hiba-Tree) Extract , Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Acetyl Hexapeptide – 8, Butylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, L-Lysine, L-Histidine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Threonine, L-Serine, L-Glutamine