Japanese Nail Buffer
Bring Your Nails Back to Life
Skip the salon! Do you want naturally beautiful, healthy long nails? Onsen’s Natural Shine Healing Nail Block is the quickest way to repair and restore damaged nails.
It smooths out ridges and splits, removes stains and provides a protective moisture barrier to help your nails heal and grow. It also improves blood circulation to the nail and leaves a beautiful, glossy shine that lasts up to 10 days!
It only takes a few minutes to use and the results are immediate! It is especially helpful after acrylic nails, but also works great to keep healthy nails strong.
- This compact, mess-free nail block is a portable mini-manicure tool that will keep your nails strong and looking great! In just a few simple steps, you can enjoy all these benefits and more!
- Ultimate shine finish that lasts up to 10 days!
- Repairs damage after acrylics
- Smooths ridges and splits
- Removes stains
- Protects and moisturizes nail
- Improves blood circulation to nails
- Increases nail growth
- Promotes longer, thicker nails
- Natural and safe
- Small, compact size is easily carried in bag or stored in drawer
- Replaceable Pads for extended life
- No harsh chemicals
- You will not need to use the block as often on your toenails. They naturally grow slower and are also less exposed to harmful substances.
- You may gently clean the buffer strips with a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol. Keeping your buffer in its wrapper, or in a protective bag will keep it clean and extend the life of the pads.
Why do our nails break?
Water, air pollutants, soap, detergents, nail polish and harsh chemicals are common destructive elements our nails are exposed to on a daily basis. All these external elements break down the nail’s natural structure, causing it to become weak and susceptible to cracks, splits, breaking, stains and uneven ridges. It may even cause the nail to grow slower.
The Onsen Healing Nail Block was designed as a quick and easy solution to give your nails the boost they need to stay strong and maintain their natural beauty.
Before you use the nail block, we recommend using a nail file to shape the tips of your nails. It gives you a more complete look.
To use: Start at the outer edge of one nail. Hold the file at a 45-90 degree angle against the nail edge and sweep the file towards the center of the nail. Avoid rubbing the file back and forth. This repeated action could cause your nail to split. Repeat this until your nail tip is the desired shape.
NAIL BLOCK - Three Simple Steps
The healing nail block can be used to repair and restore your damaged nails, and to maintain healthy, shiny nails.
To use: With clean, dry hands, hold the block by its ends between your thumb and finger. (Avoid touching the white pads if possible. The oils in your skin can stain them and lessen the life of the pads.) Use slight pressure to slide the surface of the pad along your nail for about 5-10 seconds. Repeat for each nail.
Step 1- Silver Side
Smooths nail surface, evens out ridges and removes stains from nail.
Step 2 - Colored Side
The soft colored pad will give your nails a flawless polish and stimulate nail growth.
Step 3 - White Side
The soft white pad buffs the nail surface and adds a protective coating to give it a finished, glossy shine.
- Recommended Follow nail block use with Onsen's Cuticle Conditioner. Our cuticle conditioner nourishes the skin around the nail and encourages healthy nail growth. It also helps to prevent painful hang nails from forming.
Make your nail block last longer with easy maintenance!
- Protect your nail block. Place the buffer back in its wrap, or in a protective bag, after each use to shield it from dirt and humidity.
- Clean buffer strips with cotton pad and rubbing alcohol
- Replace worn out pads on your Onsen nail block with easy to use, stick and peel replacement strips (sold separately). Simply peel off the old pads and replace them with a fresh set as needed.
- Step 1- Silver Side
Healing Minerals Cuticle Conditioner Serum
Vital nourishment for nail bed,
Support healthy nail growth
30ml / 1.0fl.Oz. For all skin types.
Enriched with our Onsen Hot Spring Minerals blend™,the first cuticle conditioner to be developed and produced in a form of a serum. This innovative, mineral-rich formula outperforms oil-based cuticle oils, through Its higher concentration and advanced ability to penetrate deep into the cuticle bed where it is needed most, resulting in a healthy, nourished nail bed, equipped and ready to support healthy nail growth.
Inspired with organic ingredients and Japanese botanicals
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
You Should know
Moisturize, Soothe and Soften
Support healthy nail growth.
Vital nourishment for nail bed
protect from contaminants and bacteria.
Replenishes lost minerals
Immediate and long term hydration
Use for 2 consecutive weeks daily then 3 times a week. Dispense a small amount onto the nail bed of each finger. Then massage the serum into each of your nail beds, while you gently push the skin back down with your thumb. Caring Caution For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use & contact your physician
Inspired with organic ingredients and Japanese botanicals
Onsen Hot Spring MInerals Infusion
Rice Bran Oil
Japanese Seaweed (Wakame)
& AShea & Cocoa Butter
Kuko (Goji Berry)
Aloe Vera Gel
- Onsen Hot Springs Minerals Distillate ™ (Aqua, Calcium, Tourmaline, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract ), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Gel, Sodium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum,Undaria Pinnatifida (Japanese seaweed, wakame) Extract, *Lycium Barbarum Fruit(Goji Berry), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil).
Japanese Nail File
PROFESSIONAL NAIL CARE: The nail file set is a must-have nail care tool at home...
Onsen Nail Buffer Replacement Strips
- KEEP YOUR MINI MANI – Don’t throw away your Onsen Secret Japanese Nail Buffer. Your nails are always at risk of damage thanks to everything from water to chemicals in the air, soap, detergents, and nail polish, so when it’s time to replace your nail buffer, simply peel off the worn-out strips and replace them with these Peel-&-Stick nail file replacements.
- 4 STRIPS – This set comes with one gray, one green and two white strips. Always be ready for healthy nails, even when you’re on the go. Give your old nail buffer block a new life with these nail file replacement strips. Keep your nails clean and pristine with Onsen.
- 3 EASY STEPS – Keep the same three easy steps after you peel and stick your new replacement nail buffers. File. Smooth. Shine. It’s that simple! These three easy, fast, non-damaging steps are guaranteed to leave your nails dazzlingly beautiful once again.
- Replace the strips on your Onsen Nail Buffer, with these easy to use replacement strips. 1 Replacement Strip Pack Included.
- Simply peel off the worn outstrips and replace them with these Peel & Stick replacements. One set contains 4 strips (1 gray, 1 blue, and 2 white).
Follow the instruction on how to use the Nail Buffer. Use as necessary and on the go.
- Paper, cloth.