Buffer Replacement Strips
- KEEP YOUR MINI MANI – Don’t throw away your Onsen Secret Japanese Nail Buffer. Your nails are always at risk of damage thanks to everything from water to chemicals in the air, soap, detergents, and nail polish, so when it’s time to replace your nail buffer, simply peel off the worn-out strips and replace them with these Peel-&-Stick nail file replacements.
- 4 STRIPS – This set comes with one gray, one green and two white strips. Always be ready for healthy nails, even when you’re on the go. Give your old nail buffer block a new life with these nail file replacement strips. Keep your nails clean and pristine with Onsen.
- 3 EASY STEPS – Keep the same three easy steps after you peel and stick your new replacement nail buffers. File. Smooth. Shine. It’s that simple! These three easy, fast, non-damaging steps are guaranteed to leave your nails dazzlingly beautiful once again.
- Replace the strips on your Onsen Nail Buffer, with these easy to use replacement strips. 1 Replacement Strip Pack Included.
- Simply peel off the worn outstrips and replace them with these Peel & Stick replacements. One set contains 4 strips (1 gray, 1 blue, and 2 white).
Follow the instruction on how to use the Nail Buffer. Use as necessary and on the go.
- Paper, cloth.
Aloe Gel Cleanser
Comforting Wash for Face
165ml / 5.6fl.Oz. For oily to combination skin types.
This calming cleanser relaxes the skin while thoroughly cleansing and removing makeup and contaminants. Enriched with natural disinfectants and antioxidants as well as with amino acids and collagen to firm and elasticize skin cells. May be used as a mask to begin the treatment.
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
During the night our skin develops healthy oils and nutrients that should be kept on our skin throughout the day unless we are exposed to extensive solution or dirt. Therefore we recommend that facial skin should be cleansed at least once in the evening before going to sleep. While in the morning we will wash our face with water and possibly use a toner before applying additional products. Never apply any cream or product on uncleansed skin. This may cause more damage than benefit by blocking the pores with dirt, oil, and contaminants which may create bacteria or inflammation. Therefore, thorough cleansing with the right product is vital and even crucial to skin’s health.
A protective oily layer is naturally secreted on the skin surface to prevent penetration of damaging and contaminating particles. By cleansing, we first remove and neutralize those particles, and then gently remove that oily layer as well, to allow passage of healthy actives into the depth of the skin so the treatment is most effective.
It is highly important that you use a cleanser most adaptive to your skin type. For instance, ordinary body soap is very acidic and may be too aggressive for delicate facial skin, as it is designed to cleanse the thicker skin of the body. Using it to cleanse facial skin may cause dryness, irritation and even create a negative reaction with any products applied to the skin following cleansing.
There are two different Onsen cleansers for optimal treatment of different skin types:
1.Milk Lotion Cleanser for dry to normal skin - Skin with a very thin protective oily layer tends to get extra dry and irritated. Onsen Milk Lotion Cleanser gently cleanses while providing moisture and repairing tissue.
2.Aloe Gel Cleanser for oily to combination skin - Skin with a thicker natural oily protective layer tends to develop infections and inflammations. Onsen Aloe Gel Cleanser removes oils and contaminants while preventing and treating infections, refreshing and renewing skin cells.
*** It is important to understand that our ‘skin type’ or more accurately our skin’s ‘needs’ may change dynamically as these are affected by external factors beyond our biological structure. These factors include hormonal levels, living environment, nutrition, eating habits, and climate, etc. Being aware of ourselves and our environment will contribute to the overall positive well- being of our skin.
At least once a day. Preferably at night. Cleanse face with warm water.
For normal skin types - it is recommended to use the milk lotion cleanser in the morning and aloe gel cleanser in the evening. It is highly recommended to use aloe gel as a mask to treat oily or acne prone skin. To do so leave on the skin for 5 min before rinse.
Hyaluronic Acid: allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin Curry Leaf Oil serves as a natural antimicrobial and antioxidant agent that aids in protecting the skin from tanning with its rich nutrient values. Effectively helps in keeping the connective tissues intact thus helping in reducing wrinkles and relieving from other signs of aging. The antimicrobial property of this oil assists in curbing the growth of microbes causing skin problems and infections. Sesame Oil It is linoleic acid that gives both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for sesame oil. Rich in minerals like copper, manganese, calcium, and magnesium. Easily absorbed into the skin, nourishes it from deep inside and promotes skin softness. Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin. Organic Acai A potent provider of antioxidants, Vitamin C, B vitamins and several minerals. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation. Pure Lavender Oil antiseptic and antifungal properties. Used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema and other inflammatory conditions.
- Onsen Hot Springs Minerals Distillate™ (Aqua, Calcium, Tourmaline, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside , Glycerin, Glycereth 26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract (Acai Berries), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Murraya Koenigii (Curry) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Clean & Clear Toner
Balancing & Replenishing Astringent
165ml / 5.6fl.Oz. For all skin types.
Balance is a must in all walks of life...and that includes your skin. A non-drying, refreshing formula that eliminates excess oil and restores the skin's natural pH balance without irritation, bringing vitality and restorative harmony into your daily routine.
No Parabens - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
6 Reasons to use our toner
It shrinks pores. Applying a small amount of toner to a soft cotton ball or pad and gently blotting and wiping your face with it will remove oil and give the appearance of smaller pores.
It gives your skin pH balance. Our skin is naturally acidic, typically with a pH balance of between five and six. After cleansing, due to the basic nature of soap, the pH balance of the skin gets disturbed. When this happens, your skin needs to work overtime to restore the balance (and that may result in oil), but using a toner helps to restore this balance quickly.
It adds a layer of protection. Our toner can help close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing, thus reducing the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants into the skin. It can even protect and remove chlorine and minerals present in tap water.
It moisturizes. Our toner will help to bind moisture to the skin.
It refreshes the skin. Use it when you need an extra punch of moisture and balance. It will leave your skin revitalized, even when you're on-the-go.
Hot Spring Mineral Infusion that differentiates us so much from all the others. Get ready to be infused.
After cleansing, use a small cotton ball to smooth toner over face and neck. Applying a small amount of toner to a soft cotton ball or pad and gently blotting and wiping your face with it will remove oil and give the appearance of smaller pores.
For best results, use daily as a base prior to the use of creams or serums. An excellent companion for your skin in the morning instead of a cleanser
Proven Benefits of Witch Hazel
The skin is our largest and most vulnerable organ, so it could use all the support it can get. Skin is our natural barrier to the outside world and provides us with protection against UV radiation, chemicals in our food supply, bacteria, and other germs, and environmental pollutants.
All of the “stress” that our bodies deal with every day, both internally and externally, show up on our skin in the form of aging, puffiness, infections, inflammation, and sensitivities. That’s why we rely on eating and using natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to help curb inflamed and diseased cells.
When it comes to natural skincare, one time-honored medicinal plant is witch hazel, which American Indians relied on for fighting swelling, sores, and infections. Thanks to its astringent properties, witch hazel is one of the most effective natural acne treatments known to man — and it’s even been shown to protect against skin cancer! So if you’re looking for a cleaner, healthier skin, look no further than witch hazel and its seemingly infinite benefits for your epidermis.
Witch hazel has been used for centuries to naturally help heal and prevent: Acne - Skin sores - Bruises - Redness and swelling - Ingrown hairs - Psoriasis or eczema - Oily skin - Excess sweating - Varicose veins - Cracked or blistered skin - Insect bites - Poison Ivy - Irritated scalp - Sun damage - Razor burn - Mucous membrane inflammation - Allergic reactions
Because witch hazel is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it’s effective as a “free radical scavenger,” meaning it helps protect against DNA damage
Patented Peptides complex amino acids with multi-functional capacity to signal enzymes, promote collagen and relax muscle fibers and iron out wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid: allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age. Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin Organic Japanese Green Tea: delivers tannins to the skin, effectively tightening skin and reducing fine lines and swelling Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation. Vitamin A Acting as a regulator to improve skin’s texture, firmness, and smoothness, beneficial for stimulating the production of epidermal protein, skin’s thickness and increasing skin’s elasticity
- Onsen Hot Springs Minerals Distillate ™ (Aqua, Calcium, Tourmaline, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, GLYCERIN, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid, Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Milk Lotion Cleanser
Hydrate + Soften
165ml / 5.6fl.Oz. For dry to normal skin types.
This rich cleanser rapidly wipes away all contaminants. A greaseless, ultra-rich wash that softens and moisturizes yet is still thorough enough to remove all traces of makeup and other irritants. The Milk Lotion Cleanser contains unique active ingredients and can be used effectively as a mask.
No Parabens - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
During the night our skin develops healthy oils and nutrients that should be kept on our skin throughout the day unless we are exposed to extensive solution or dirt. For that reason, we have developed our Milk Lotion Cleanser to have gentle cleansing quality while focusing on hydration lock and skin-soothing throughout the day.
Since its inception in 2005, our Milk Lotion Cleanser is have been scoring exceptional results for our customers with extra dry skin, rosacea, redness, and breakout. While we have decided to focus on the healing properties of this outstanding formula, we have reduced the cleansing agent to a delicate balance that makes wonder to skin.
If you are looking for makeup removal, we suggest using our Aloe gel cleanser. While many companies choose to blend strong cleansing with moisturization, we understand skin differently. Our Milk Lotion Cleanser is a gentle experience for the skin and an excellent morning companion for enhanced hydration and glow.
We are so proud of this one. Enjoy!!It is important to understand that our ‘skin type’ or more accurately our skin’s ‘needs’ may change dynamically as these are affected by external factors beyond our biological structure. These factors include hormonal levels, living environment, nutrition, eating habits, and climate, etc. Being aware of ourselves and our environment will contribute to the overall positive well- being of our skin.
Daily cleansing - Twice a day, moisten face and neck with lukewarm water and massage the cleanser gently. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Use as a Mask - Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing, allowing all actives to absorb in the skin.
Use as light makeup removal. As we have designed the milk lotion cleanser with the highest priority to moisturization and support of dry as well as sensitive skin we have reduced the presence of actives that support makeup removal. Squeeze the pump once onto a cotton ball or pad. Wipe all makeup gently from the eyes and face. Rinse with lukewarm water.
You Should know Milk Cleanser is recommended for all skin types during rough, dry or extremely cold weather conditions.
- Hyaluronic Acid. Vitamin C. Vitamin E. Vitamin A A. Sweet Almond Oil. Sea Chamomile extract
- Micro Water Complex™ (proprietary complex of Calcium Carbonate (Ore), Tourmaline, Coral Calcium (Fossil), Japanese Binchotan Charcoal (Kishu), Maifan (Bakuhanseki), Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch (Aomori Hiba-Tree) Extract in an aqueous solution), Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside , Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propanediol , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone , Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Glyceryl Stearate , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbic Acid, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Thea Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tripleurospermum maritimum(Thalassine 2G®)Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Fragrance.