- This buffer is a mess free compact and complete nail care in a cube; small enough to fit in an evening bag, Onsen’s unique white surface provides quality clear coat on nails for up to 10 day
You Should know
- On your toenails you will need to use the buffer less often as they grow slower and are also less exposed to harmful substances.
- You may gently clean the buffer strips with a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol
- Place the buffer back in its wrap after each use to protect it from dirt and humidity.
- The Onsen nail buffer is a great investment for life! After about one year of use, the strips are worn out and do not provide the same amazing results..... Don’t worry! You may order FREE replacement strips every time you wish to.
- Start your nail care process with the nail file to shape the tip of your nails and get the complete look. Start at the out edge of one nail, at a 45 to 90-degree angle against the edge, along the nail towards the center. Repeat this until your nail is in the desired shape.
For the buffer follow these 3 easy steps for the ultimate nail care:
Step 1 Use the silver coarse side of the cube every 4 weeks for about 5 seconds; this will smooth your natural nail surface, clean ridges, and stains off your nail.
Step 2 Use the blue soft side of the cube every 2 weeks for about 5 seconds, for a flawless polish.
Step 3 Use the white silky side of the cube every 2 weeks to buff to a perfect gloss manicure!
The last step in achieving the perfect nail care manicure is by using the conditioner on cuticle and surrounding skin, and massage for a full absorption. Recommended treatment once a week.