- Beauty Tip of the DAy:Blackheads: How to Prevent and Get Rid of Pimples ? How to prevent blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples; A known Japanese remedy or treatments to get rid of zits on your body, face and nose is using the Aomori Hiba-Tree extract. Due to its natural antibacterial effect on skin, this Aomori Hiba-Tree found in our Shichi Complex is often recommended for the treatment of acne and blackheads. It can literally change the lining of hair follicles which can help reduce comedones clogging and lessen the glands production and secretion of oil. Try our Shichi Bath and tell us how it worked. For more information about onsen skin care products and solutions visit our information center.
- Beauty Tip of the DAy:Natural Ways to prevent Sunburn, the easiest way to ensure you are protected from the sun is to use sunblock or sunscreen on daily bases. be sure to carry with you a moisturizer that provide UVA and UVB protection, not always you have your moisturizer with you so us in Onsen created the ToGo Airplane ready sets, its easy to carry and will provide you all the protection you need on a daily use.Onsen Face set ToGO contain facial cleanser, facial peel and a facial moisturizer all of them contain UVA and UVB protection, combining with Onsen Powder for the AM your skin is protected.
- Beauty Tip of the DAy:Natural Home Treatments to Minimize Wrinkles. Preventing wrinkles is the best way to not have wrinkles. keeping your body moister is one of the best ways to prevent Wrinkles high altitude spring waters tend to be alkaline (for drinking), whereas hot spring waters are acidic (but have a reputation for skin cleansing).
Ionized water is considered to be one of the most effective and easy ways for your body to: Hydrate, Alkalize and, Detoxify.Alkaline water can slowly reverse the aging process, which is a gradual process of acid waste accumulation. It is every effective because the water penetrates deeply to dissolve and remove toxins from the body. Skin is the largest organ of the body, by bathing in Onsen Shichi Bath you immerse your self in a mineral bath of Alkaline water that known for there aging process stopper ability.
- Beauty Tip of the DAy:Did you know? the number one anime of your skin is stress? its a known fact that chronic stress will cause at some point health concern and an hazard to your skin, when the body is under stress it produce adrenaline and increase level of cortisol. Cortisol is an hormone that can effect the moister production of the skin by increasing the oil level of the skin it lead to flair ups skin condition: Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis, Acne and Hives. In Japanese stressful culture its a known fact that immersing in ONSEN water fights stress effects and using the antioxidant effect on your body lower free radicals level and release any tension you have collect during the last day week or life time, This stress relief and skin renewal system was not researched simply because it is working for 1000 years and proving itself.
- Beauty Tip of the DAy:Wrinkles and fine lines start showing as we get older because skin becomes drier. Some people, even at a too-early age, show signs of premature aging. Why is that? You’d be surprised how often dry skin-related problems result from not enough hydration. And this doesn’t just show up as lines on your skin, but also as under-eye circles, puffiness and sagging cheeks and necks.
Proper skin hydration can help counteract or slow down most aging effects, leaving your complexion looking naturally moisturized (nicer than saying, “keeps skin cells properly plumped,” but it’s the truth). Hydrated skin is smooth skin. Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day. This will also rid the body of harmful toxins that can cause skin to crack, flake, and look worn out over time.
Staying hydrated also helps your skin absorb the nutrients it needs. Besides water, other natural ingredients that aid in skin hydration are Allantoin, Avocado oil, Cetiol CC, Cegasoft PFO, Cetipol PLG, Hyaluronic acid, and Macadamia oil; all of thoose can be found in Onsen True Hydration it is one of the only ingredients that has all those ingredients and much more since it contains Onsen water 70% of your product is now boost up with active water.
- Beauty Tip of the DAy:Your hormone levels shift during the morning so your energy amps up for your day and ramps down for your night’s rest. Your skin needs you to do something similar to support it. In the morning, along with your usual skin care regimen, it’s important to protect your skin from daytime exposure to UV rays. Onsen’s high-quality True Hydration is a must. If you use foundation, make sure it has a sunscreen added as well. Never go to bed without cleaning your skin. Even if you were inside most of the day, dirt and harmful pollutants floating in the air have become undesirable companions. These can clog pores and cause premature aging overtime. Besides, this stuff gets onto your pillowcase. You work hard each day; so does your skin. Treat it to what it needs: proper cleansing and replenishment with a moisturizer that’s specifically for nighttime repair. Let’s face it. It’s easy to come home from a hard day’s work (or play) and go straight to bed, or wake up and run out the house without giving proper care to your skin. A few minutes can make a positive, long-term difference in how you look. Take care of your skin and it will take care of you.