We all know the saying, "Age is just a number." But when it comes to our hands, that number can start to show a lot sooner than we'd like. Our hands age faster than any other part of our body. By the time we reach our 40s, most of us have at least one age spot on our hands. And as we get older, the skin on our hands gets thinner and drier, making veins and tendons more visible.
But there’s no need to panic! Just like we never skip moisturizer after washing our face, we should never forget to do the same for our hands. Given that we use them to do most of our tasks, it’s important to keep them hydrated and looking their best.
While some people may think that hand cream is a superfluous beauty product, it is actually an essential part of any skin care routine. Hand cream helps to protect your hands from the everyday wear and tear that can cause them to become dry, chapped, or damaged.
The skin on our hands is thinner and has less oil glands than other parts of our body, making them more susceptible to damage. Hand cream can help to combat this by:
1. It keeps your hands hydrated and prevents dryness.
2. It protects your hands from the elements, including wind and cold weather.
3. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
4. It can help to heal cracked skin and prevent future damage.
5. It leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth.
6. It can be used as a massage cream to relieve tension and stress.
7. It can help to improve blood circulation in your hands.
8. It can be used as a cuticle cream to nourish and protect your nails and cuticles.
9. It can be used as a hand exfoliator to slough away dead skin cells and reveal softer, smoother skin beneath.
10. It can be used as a hand mask to deeply nourish and condition your skin.
11. It’s an affordable way to pamper yourself.
There are many reasons why you should start using hand cream, including its ability to keep your hands hydrated, protect them from the elements, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, heal cracked skin, and more! So why not treat yourself to a luxurious hand cream today? Your hands will thank you for it!