- This is the moisturizer your skin will love to drink forever.
- Lightweight but potent.
- Delivers ultra-hydrating and non-greasy moisturization that’s great even for sensitive skin.
- Packed with a fantastic blend of skin-fueling peptides and organic extracts that promotes collagen production and regenerates damaged skin tissues and improves skin elasticity.
- Leaves skin silky-soft, glowing and supple for hours, while allowing it to breathe and repair.
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
- Skin Fueling Peptides,
- Lightly lifts and firms copper complex,
- Ultra-hydrating Non-shiny dry down.
- Helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use
- Use twice a day.
- Apply with a gentle, circular motion morning and night to cleansed face and neck or after using our Purifying Facial Peel.
- Use gentle upward strokes until fully absorbed.
- Works as an excellent under makeup base.
CARING CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Always consult your healthcare specialist while pregnant or lactating/breastfeeding.
You Should know: Onsen Daily Hydration is designed to naturally filter UVA and UVB radiation without containing SPF ingredients, thus it provides extra moisture and protection at the same time.
- Copper Complex
- Vitamin C
- Patented Peptides
- Green Tea
- Vitamin E
- Other Ingredients:
- Onsen Hot Springs Minerals Distillate TM (Aqua, Calcium, Tourmaline, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract ),
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
- Glycerin, Stearic Acid,
- Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5,
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,
- Magnesium Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C),
- Sodium Hyaluronate,
- Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex,
- Vitis Vinifera (Grapes) Resveratrol Extract,
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E),
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A),
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract,
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice,
- Potassium Hydroxide,
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essence) Oil
I use the daily hydration daily. Lol. I like it, it’s not greasy and I think it helps with the wrinkles around my eyes.
I’ve been using this entire skin care line for probably 10+ years … I love it … simple, natural ingredients, light yet effective … and their Customer Service Team is OUTSTANDING! Can’t say enough wonderful things about this group!
Bought this few times already. I bought this daily hydration at a promotion counter at shopping mall before. I found this lotion very good and didn't know where to buy it again after finishing. Glad that I can find it here at Amazon. It is very good in hydration and gives skin the moisture, and it is very good as a make up primer. I can feel the smoothness of my skin after applying it.
I've used a lot of moisturizers! This doesn't have any powerful effects but I prefer it because it smells great and it doesn't leave me excessively oily (t-zone). I also like the price that I found on Amazon. It beats the heck out of $80.00 for other products...some of which smell of chemicals. Main thing is to moisturizer and grow old gracefully. ;) I also use the daily peel in combination- wonderful as well! Give both a try!
Best face cream ever!