Healing Minerals Body Lotion
Natural & Organic Body Lotion
200ml / 6.8fl.Oz. For all skin types.
Enriched with our Onsen Hot Springs Mineral Blend, this detoxifying and replenishing formula penetrates deep into the skin, infusing moisture and relieving dryness to reveal gorgeously soft and smooth skin.
Our lightweight and gentle body lotion utilize the natural healing properties of organic extracts and Japanese botanicals, to leave your skin nourished and hydrated for days.
A fresh start to every day!
No Parabens - No Coloring Agents - Fragrance-Free - No Animal Testing - Made in the USA
- Why wait another moment? This luxurious body lotion is designed with premium, natural ingredients to soften, moisturize and rejuvenate the skin.
- Deep penetrating formula
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Fragrance-Free option available (Organic Fusions)
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Long-lasting moisture
- Increase skin elasticity
How to use
- Use any time your skin feels dry or dull. A little goes a long way. Gently massage lotion into the skin. For best results, apply after shower or to slightly damp skin.
Recommended: For best results, use after Onsen's Healing Minerals Crystal Scrub to naturally exfoliate skin and boost nutrient absorption.
- Infused with organic ingredients and Japanese botanicals. This rich but light concoction is power-packed with ingredients to condition and nourishes your skin for the day ahead.
- Onsen Hot Spring Minerals Infusion Blend
- Rice Bran Oil
- Shea Butter
- Japanese Seaweed (Wakame)
- Jojoba Oil
- Lavender Essential Oils
- Vitamins E, A, and C
- Other Ingredients: Onsen Hot Springs Minerals Distillate™ (Aqua, Calcium, Tourmaline, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract ), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A,, Magnesium Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida (Japanese seaweed, wakame) Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit(Goji Berry) Extract, Sodium Carbomer, Matricaria Recutita Flower (Chamomile) Extract Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
I already had been using Onsen Cuticle CrÃ¨me and this product is every bit as good. I mostly use it as a hand cream. I love the mild fragrance and how it gets absorbed into my skin leaving no greasy or sticky feeling. I will certainly buy it again.
Great lotion, it has gradually replaced CeraVe for me and I was a many-year user of the brand. I would not recommend it for clinically dry skin, persons with psoriasis and other issues will still want to get a medical grade lotion.This, however, is a great every day lotion. A little bit of it goes a long way when applying it to the skin, it leaves me feeling VERY soft especially after an exfoliating session/shower. It absorbs quickly, which is also a bonus, as it pairs well with a lot of oil based serums to help them get into the skin a bit quicker.For those sensitive to strong scents, DO NOT GET HYDRATING LEAVES. While it has, what I consider, a very pretty floral smell it is also quite strong when first applied. As someone who usually gets headaches from strong smells, I usually didn't from it, as it fades quickly but it still bothered me initially.Organic Fusions is SCENT FREE and I greatly prefer it for general use so it doesn't clash with my perfumes or body sprays.
Love the scent. It's the only moisturizer I can use at bedtime. It doesn't leave my body feeling sticky.
This is my husband's favorite moisturizer. It is not too thick but has staying power. We got multiple tubes so he won't run out.
smooth, smells great