Japanese Nail Care Kit
- NAILED IT – What a bundle! Address your nail care needs with the Onsen Secret Nail Care Bundle: a magic mini mani for healthy cuticles, buffer replacement strips so you can always be your own manicurist, a nail file, and a conditioner for softer cuticles.
- FOR HEALTHY HANDS – Healthy nails and cuticles make healthy hands. Our cuticle conditioner massages and softens your cuticles, and our nail buffer cleans, buffs, and improves blood circulation for healthy, amazing nails. Stay clean and pristine with Onsen.
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – Cuticle care and nail care are important for everyone, so we have a nail care bundle perfect for all skin types. Remove stains, massage cuticles, and keep your nails healthy and looking great with Onsen.
- MADE IN THE USA – Cuticles protect nails from contaminants and should be pushed back, not cut. Healthy hands need healthy nails and cuticles. And if you want the best for your hands, get a barricade America-made with our products 100% Made in the USA.
- DISCOVER THE SECRET – Transform your daily beauty routines into a ritual. Be you again, and start with beautiful, healthy nails. Start with the Onsen Mini Mani Nail Buffer, Nail Buffer Replacement Strips, Nail File, and Cuticle Cream Conditioner Bundle.
It only takes a few minutes to use and the results are immediate! It is especially helpful after acrylic nails, but also works great to keep healthy nails strong.
- Ultimate shine finish that lasts up to 10 days!
- Repairs damage after acrylics
- Smooths ridges and splits
- Removes stains
- Protects and moisturizes nail
- Improves blood circulation to nails
- Increases nail growth
- Promotes longer, thicker nails
- Natural and safe
- Small, compact size is easily carried in bag or stored in drawer
- Replaceable Pads for extended life
- No harsh chemicals
- You will not need to use the block as often on your toenails. They naturally grow slower and are also less exposed to harmful substances.
- You may gently clean the buffer strips with a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol. Keeping your buffer in its wrapper, or in a protective bag will keep it clean and extend the life of the pads.
Onsen Nail Buffer Replacement Strips
- KEEP YOUR MINI MANI – Don’t throw away your Onsen Secret Japanese Nail Buffer. Your nails are always at risk of damage thanks to everything from water to chemicals in the air, soap, detergents, and nail polish, so when it’s time to replace your nail buffer, simply peel off the worn-out strips and replace them with these Peel-&-Stick nail file replacements.
- 4 STRIPS – This set comes with one gray, one green and two white strips. Always be ready for healthy nails, even when you’re on the go. Give your old nail buffer block a new life with these nail file replacement strips. Keep your nails clean and pristine with Onsen.
- 3 EASY STEPS – Keep the same three easy steps after you peel and stick your new replacement nail buffers. File. Smooth. Shine. It’s that simple! These three easy, fast, non-damaging steps are guaranteed to leave your nails dazzlingly beautiful once again.
- Replace the strips on your Onsen Nail Buffer, with these easy to use replacement strips. 1 Replacement Strip Pack Included.
- Simply peel off the worn outstrips and replace them with these Peel & Stick replacements. One set contains 4 strips (1 gray, 1 blue, and 2 white).
Follow the instruction on how to use the Nail Buffer. Use as necessary and on the go.
- Paper, cloth.
Daily Hydration - Collagen Moisture Spring
Collagen Moisture Spring
50ml / 1.7fl.Oz. For all skin types.
A lightweight but potent collagen-fueled formula, easy-to-use moisturizer leaves the skin soft, glowing and supple for hours, allowing it to breathe and repair. A true asset to any skincare collection, Daily Hydration will renew and firm the skin while proactively fighting harmful free radicals that accelerate the signs of aging.
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
Why our moisturizers and creams do not contain SPF?
Creams and lotions containing SPF contain actives that are designed to remain on the surface, acting as mirrors to reflect and block sun rays. As a result, an oily protective layer blocks the pores and does not let the skin breathe and function at a normal, healthy state. It is therefore not recommended to use typical SPF actives in creams or lotions for they reduce a product’s efficacy and damage the skin rather than really helping.
By constantly using SPF products we are slowly reducing our skin capacity to handle rays of light and enjoy the goodness packed within them. Just take a quick look at nature around us. We are part of that nature as well. Trust your body. Trust creation. Exposure to the sun is not that harmful as we have been told.
At the same time, if you are going to be exposed to direct sun for long periods of time, we recommend using an SPF product on top of our Daily Hydration or other onsen products. This way you ensure that your skin is being treated while it is being protected from the sun.
Some info about hydration
Dry skin and oily skin are both the reflection of insufficient moisture. A good moisturizer should be used regularly after cleansing and before the skin dries out. The ideal moisturizer is lightweight, not oily, lasts the whole day or night, and provides protection from environmental damage while preventing moisture loss. Balanced moisture levels are vital for healthy skin.
Onsen Daily Hydration is the perfect answer for balanced moisture levels. It is natural, rich with a light and gentle texture. It is supported by our Micro Water Complex, which allows ultimate absorbance and prevents moisture loss in any weather conditions.
It leaves the skin soft, glowing and supple for hours while letting it breathe. In addition, it contains actives that work overtime in the innermost skin layers to renew and firm the skin and fight harmful free radicals.
Warning !! This product is addictive..!
Use twice a day. Apply morning and night to face and neck on cleansed skin or after a Purifying Facial Peel treatment. Works as an excellent under makeup base. apply a thin layer using gentle upwards strokes until full absorbance.
You Should Know Onsen Daily Hydration is designed to naturally filter UVA and UVB radiation without containing SPF ingredients, thus it provides extra moisture and protection at the same time.
Patented Peptides complex amino acids with a multi-functional capacity to signal enzymes, promote collagen and relax muscle fibers and iron out wrinkles. Neodermyl® increases the synthesis of collagen I & III (youth collagen) and elastin, helping to improve skin density and firmness. Hyaluronic Acid: allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age Resveratrol assists the anti-aging process by delivering antioxidants and acting as a skin protectant, effectively preventing premature aging of skin cells. Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin Organic Japanese Green Tea: delivers tannins to the skin, effectively tightening skin and reducing fine lines and swelling Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation. Vitamin A Acting as a regulator to improve skin’s texture, firmness, and smoothness, beneficial for stimulating the production of epidermal protein, skin’s thickness and increasing skin’s elasticity Pure Lavender Oil antiseptic and antifungal properties. Used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema and other inflammatory conditions. Sweet Almond Oil As a powerful antioxidant, it can repair sun damage. The monounsaturated fats in the oil keep cell membranes healthy, reducing the appearance of aging.
- Onsen Hot Springs Minerals Distillate TM (Aqua, Calcium, Tourmaline, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract ), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Magnesium Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Hyaluronate, Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex , Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grapes) Resveratrol Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essence) Oil.
Aloe Gel Cleanser
Comforting Wash for Face
165ml / 5.6fl.Oz. For oily to combination skin types.
This calming cleanser relaxes the skin while thoroughly cleansing and removing makeup and contaminants. Enriched with natural disinfectants and antioxidants as well as with amino acids and collagen to firm and elasticize skin cells. May be used as a mask to begin the treatment.
No Parabens - Fragrance - Coloring Agents - Animal Testing - Made in the USA
During the night our skin develops healthy oils and nutrients that should be kept on our skin throughout the day unless we are exposed to extensive solution or dirt. Therefore we recommend that facial skin should be cleansed at least once in the evening before going to sleep. While in the morning we will wash our face with water and possibly use a toner before applying additional products. Never apply any cream or product on uncleansed skin. This may cause more damage than benefit by blocking the pores with dirt, oil, and contaminants which may create bacteria or inflammation. Therefore, thorough cleansing with the right product is vital and even crucial to skin’s health.
A protective oily layer is naturally secreted on the skin surface to prevent penetration of damaging and contaminating particles. By cleansing, we first remove and neutralize those particles, and then gently remove that oily layer as well, to allow passage of healthy actives into the depth of the skin so the treatment is most effective.
It is highly important that you use a cleanser most adaptive to your skin type. For instance, ordinary body soap is very acidic and may be too aggressive for delicate facial skin, as it is designed to cleanse the thicker skin of the body. Using it to cleanse facial skin may cause dryness, irritation and even create a negative reaction with any products applied to the skin following cleansing.
There are two different Onsen cleansers for optimal treatment of different skin types:
1.Milk Lotion Cleanser for dry to normal skin - Skin with a very thin protective oily layer tends to get extra dry and irritated. Onsen Milk Lotion Cleanser gently cleanses while providing moisture and repairing tissue.
2.Aloe Gel Cleanser for oily to combination skin - Skin with a thicker natural oily protective layer tends to develop infections and inflammations. Onsen Aloe Gel Cleanser removes oils and contaminants while preventing and treating infections, refreshing and renewing skin cells.
*** It is important to understand that our ‘skin type’ or more accurately our skin’s ‘needs’ may change dynamically as these are affected by external factors beyond our biological structure. These factors include hormonal levels, living environment, nutrition, eating habits, and climate, etc. Being aware of ourselves and our environment will contribute to the overall positive well- being of our skin.
At least once a day. Preferably at night. Cleanse face with warm water.
For normal skin types - it is recommended to use the milk lotion cleanser in the morning and aloe gel cleanser in the evening. It is highly recommended to use aloe gel as a mask to treat oily or acne prone skin. To do so leave on the skin for 5 min before rinse.
Hyaluronic Acid: allows the skin to increase moisture retention, helping to improve skin elasticity as we age Vitamin C eases and prevents redness and dark circles while energizing the skin Curry Leaf Oil serves as a natural antimicrobial and antioxidant agent that aids in protecting the skin from tanning with its rich nutrient values. Effectively helps in keeping the connective tissues intact thus helping in reducing wrinkles and relieving from other signs of aging. The antimicrobial property of this oil assists in curbing the growth of microbes causing skin problems and infections. Sesame Oil It is linoleic acid that gives both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for sesame oil. Rich in minerals like copper, manganese, calcium, and magnesium. Easily absorbed into the skin, nourishes it from deep inside and promotes skin softness. Vitamin E Oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Helps protect the epidermis from early stages of sun damage, reduce moisture loss and improve rough, dry or damaged skin. Organic Acai A potent provider of antioxidants, Vitamin C, B vitamins and several minerals. Organic Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a moisturizing, soothing, mineral and amino acid-rich gel. Beneficial for sensitive, irritated skin, supplies moisture directly to the tissue for moisture regulation. Pure Lavender Oil antiseptic and antifungal properties. Used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema and other inflammatory conditions.
- Onsen Hot Springs Minerals Distillate™ (Aqua, Calcium, Tourmaline, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside , Glycerin, Glycereth 26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract (Acai Berries), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Murraya Koenigii (Curry) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.