Japanese Nail Buffer
Best Nail Buffer to Bring Your Nails Back to Life
Skip the salon! Do you want naturally beautiful, healthy long nails? Onsen’s Natural Shine Healing Nail Block is the best nail buffer and the quickest way to repair and restore damaged nails.
It smooths out ridges and splits, removes stains, and provides a protective moisture barrier to help your nails heal and grow. It also improves blood circulation to the nail and leaves a beautiful, glossy shine that lasts up to 10 days!
It only takes a few minutes to use and the results are immediate! It is especially helpful after acrylic nails but also works great to keep healthy nails strong.
This compact, mess-free nail block is a portable mini-manicure tool that will keep your nails strong and looking great! In just a few simple steps, you can enjoy all these benefits and more!
- Ultimate shine finish that lasts up to 10 days!
- Repairs damage after acrylics
- Smooths ridges and splits
- Removes stains
- Protects and moisturizes nail
- Improves blood circulation to nails
- Increases nail growth
- Promotes longer, thicker nails
- Natural and safe
- Small, compact size is easily carried in a bag or stored in a drawer
- Replaceable Pads for extended life
- No harsh chemicals
- You will not need to use the block as often on your toenails. They naturally grow slower and are also less exposed to harmful substances.
- You may gently clean the buffer strips with a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol. Keeping your buffer in its wrapper, or in a protective bag will keep it clean and extend the life of the pads.
Why do our nails break?
Water, air pollutants, soap, detergents, nail polish, and harsh chemicals are common destructive elements our nails are exposed to on a daily basis.
All these external elements break down the nail’s natural structure, causing it to become weak and susceptible to cracks, splits, breaking, stains, and uneven ridges. It may even cause the nail to grow slower.
The Onsen Healing Nail Block was designed as a quick and easy solution to give your nails the boost they need to stay strong and maintain their natural beauty.
How to use
- NAIL FILE
- Before you use the nail block, we recommend using a nail file to shape the tips of your nails. It gives you a more complete look.
- To use: Start at the outer edge of one nail. Hold the file at a 45-90 degree angle against the nail edge and sweep the file towards the center of the nail. Avoid rubbing the file back and forth. This repeated action could cause your nail to split. Repeat this until your nail tip is the desired shape.
NAIL BLOCK - Three Simple Steps
- The healing nail block can be used to repair and restore your damaged nails, and to maintain healthy, shiny nails.
- To use: With clean, dry hands, hold the block by its ends between your thumb and finger. (Avoid touching the white pads if possible. The oils in your skin can stain them and lessen the life of the pads.) Use slight pressure to slide the surface of the pad along your nail for about 5-10 seconds. Repeat for each nail.
- Step 1- Silver Side: Smooths nail surface, evens out ridges, and removes stains from nails.
- Step 2 - Colored Side: The soft-colored pad will give your nails flawless polish and stimulate nail growth.
- Step 3 - White Side: The soft white pad buffs the nail surface and adds a protective coating to give it a finished, glossy shine.
Recommended: Follow nail block use with Onsen's Cuticle Conditioner. Our cuticle conditioner nourishes the skin around the nail and encourages healthy nail growth. It also helps to prevent painful hangnails from forming.
Make your nail block last longer with easy maintenance!
- Protect your nail block. Place the buffer back in its wrap, or in a protective bag, after each use to shield it from dirt and humidity.
- Clean buffer strips with a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol
- Replace worn-out pads on your Onsen nail block with easy to use, stick and peel replacement strips (sold separately). Simply peel off the old pads and replace them with a fresh set as needed.
I canâ€™t use nail polish. This gives a nice, healthy shine to my nails. Will buy again.
I bought this as a Christmas present and it was well received.
I have buffed my nails my whole life. I never wear polish so I've owned a lot of buffers, nail creams, etc. This small 4 sided item is similar to a product Revlon sold for years but discontinued. It is better than that product because there are three steps, which include smoothing the whole nail bed.If you use just A COUPLE OF STROKES on each of the three sides, you will get the results desired. I read all the complaint reviews and my guess is these people are using the last part (the white strip) too much. Only a couple of strokes of the pad is needed.My only complaint is that the shine doesn't last as long as it should. In two days, the shine definitely diminishes. For the price of a jar of buffing cream (which lasts forever) and a $7 chamois buffer, you get the same results.HOWEVER, this process takes 1/4 the time. It's so fast and easy you can't believe your nails are done.I recommend this for people who don't have the time and /or patience to use the old-fashioned cream and buffer. This works well and gets you neat, shiny nails. Reusing the shine side probably twice a week might be required to keep the shine, but I'm suspicious (based on other reviews) that the shine strip will wear out too quickly. Then the kit becomes too expensive.I plan to use it for at least a month to see if it corrects some serious ridges I have in a couple of nails. I'll also use it when I'm in a hurry. But I found myself "refreshing" the shine with my chamois buffer after two days.Worth the money if you're interested in unpolished nails and new to buffing them. And IMO it's not overpriced.
I have thin nails partially because I just stopped using artificial nail products. The regular emory boards tend to be too harsh so I ordered the nail buffer to even file my nails. The rough side works well for that. I also have used the less rough side as a buffer and it also works well. Since I liked the first one I bought, I also bought one to keep at work.
Used it only once and it seems to work.