Japanese Nail Buffer
Best Nail Buffer to Bring Your Nails Back to Life
Skip the salon! Do you want naturally beautiful, healthy long nails? Onsen’s Natural Shine Healing Nail Block is the best nail buffer and the quickest way to repair and restore damaged nails.
It smooths out ridges and splits, removes stains, and provides a protective moisture barrier to help your nails heal and grow. It also improves blood circulation to the nail and leaves a beautiful, glossy shine that lasts up to 10 days!
It only takes a few minutes to use and the results are immediate! It is especially helpful after acrylic nails but also works great to keep healthy nails strong.
This compact, mess-free nail block is a portable mini-manicure tool that will keep your nails strong and looking great! In just a few simple steps, you can enjoy all these benefits and more!
- Ultimate shine finish that lasts up to 10 days!
- Repairs damage after acrylics
- Smooths ridges and splits
- Removes stains
- Protects and moisturizes nail
- Improves blood circulation to nails
- Increases nail growth
- Promotes longer, thicker nails
- Natural and safe
- Small, compact size is easily carried in a bag or stored in a drawer
- Replaceable Pads for extended life
- No harsh chemicals
- You will not need to use the block as often on your toenails. They naturally grow slower and are also less exposed to harmful substances.
- You may gently clean the buffer strips with a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol. Keeping your buffer in its wrapper, or in a protective bag will keep it clean and extend the life of the pads.
Why do our nails break?
Water, air pollutants, soap, detergents, nail polish, and harsh chemicals are common destructive elements our nails are exposed to on a daily basis.
All these external elements break down the nail’s natural structure, causing it to become weak and susceptible to cracks, splits, breaking, stains, and uneven ridges. It may even cause the nail to grow slower.
The Onsen Healing Nail Block was designed as a quick and easy solution to give your nails the boost they need to stay strong and maintain their natural beauty.
How to use
- NAIL FILE
- Before you use the nail block, we recommend using a nail file to shape the tips of your nails. It gives you a more complete look.
- To use: Start at the outer edge of one nail. Hold the file at a 45-90 degree angle against the nail edge and sweep the file towards the center of the nail. Avoid rubbing the file back and forth. This repeated action could cause your nail to split. Repeat this until your nail tip is the desired shape.
NAIL BLOCK - Three Simple Steps
- The healing nail block can be used to repair and restore your damaged nails, and to maintain healthy, shiny nails.
- To use: With clean, dry hands, hold the block by its ends between your thumb and finger. (Avoid touching the white pads if possible. The oils in your skin can stain them and lessen the life of the pads.) Use slight pressure to slide the surface of the pad along your nail for about 5-10 seconds. Repeat for each nail.
- Step 1- Silver Side: Smooths nail surface, evens out ridges, and removes stains from nails.
- Step 2 - Colored Side: The soft-colored pad will give your nails flawless polish and stimulate nail growth.
- Step 3 - White Side: The soft white pad buffs the nail surface and adds a protective coating to give it a finished, glossy shine.
Recommended: Follow nail block use with Onsen's Cuticle Conditioner. Our cuticle conditioner nourishes the skin around the nail and encourages healthy nail growth. It also helps to prevent painful hangnails from forming.
Make your nail block last longer with easy maintenance!
- Protect your nail block. Place the buffer back in its wrap, or in a protective bag, after each use to shield it from dirt and humidity.
- Clean buffer strips with a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol
- Replace worn-out pads on your Onsen nail block with easy to use, stick and peel replacement strips (sold separately). Simply peel off the old pads and replace them with a fresh set as needed.
Product removes ridges from finger and toe nails and also gives an outstanding shine in only a few passes of the buffer.
Leaves my nails smooth, shiny and NATURAL looking
One of my favorite nail buffers a bit expensive. File could be a bit coarser but the buffer and shoner are great tools for smoothing
What can I say! I have been using nail buffs for years and usually pick up the two packs. They do the job, no point spending more for no reason... well there is clearly a reason.
I bought this as a little treat and to see if there really was any difference in the cheaper versions and wow! I am impressed!
I am not fussed about brands or fancy products in general and so know nothing about the Onsen brand but I am in love with this buff for how much of a difference It has made to my nails after only one go. I will update the review after a few months of use to say how long it lasts and how well it maintains but so far It seems it is money well spent.
So far, so good. My nails are a lot stronger, and they STAY shiny!. Just have to see how long the buffer surfaces last.