Japanese Nail File
Professional nail care
The nail file set is a must-have nail care tool at home and salons for perfect manicure and pedicure. Great for all your filing needs! The Onsen nail file works quickly to get the desired shape of your nails. Get shiny, healthy, and naturally strong fingernails and toenails with a professional nail care routine at home.
Materials: Paper, cloth, plastic
EASY STEPS TO USE:
Soak. Cut. File. Rinse. Ready to go! Soak in warm water, dry off well. Cut each nail to an equal length. File in one direction only, avoid the corner edges as it causes to weaken the natural nails. Rinse off with warm water. Your nails are ready to be polished or left natural.
Nail files are white, double-sided, disposable, grit size 120/180; 120 grit is for artificial nails and 180 grit is for natural nails. Keep your nails beautiful all the time while traveling as the nail files are compact to fit in your pocket. Let your nails shine anywhere anytime.
How to Use
Start at the outer edge of one nail. Hold the file at a 45-90 degree angle against the nail edge and sweep the file towards the center of the nail. Repeat this until your nail tip is the desired shape.
- Silver Side: 120 grit for artificial nails
- Colored Side: 180 grit for natural nails
- File in one direction. Rubbing the nail file in a back and forth motion can cause the nail to split.
- Avoid corner edges of nail. The corner edges of the nail are the oldest and most delicate part of the nail. Too much friction can cause this part of the nail to weaken and be damaged. Be gentle with the nail corners.
- Soaking your fingertips or toenails in warm water for 3-5 minutes before using the nail file will soften the nails and produce better results. Make sure you dry the nail before you use the file.
- Follow the nail file with the Onsen nail block and cuticle conditioner for a finished, natural look and healthier nails.
6 of these nail files in the box will last at least a year as they are very sturdy and reuseable, also peferect for natural nails as they do a good job of forming both square and arounded nails.
I love using these emory boards after clipping my nails. Leaves my nails with no rough edges.
I like how these work wet or dry.
Really like this product! For someone who never has nails because they always peel and never grow, this and the lotion is actually working!